Kaitlyn's sister

*James' P.O.V*

"Good morning" Kaitlyn walked into my room practically shouting. My eyes shot open and I grabbed my phone off charge to check twitter, tumblr and Instagram and I listened as she got everyone else up the same way.

"Go back to bed Kaitlyn it's too early" I heard Brad moan sleepily.

After half an hour of wasting my time on the Internet I decided to get up and quickly get dressed into a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a checkered button down top, with a plain white t-shirt underneath it.

When I got downstairs and into the kitchen I saw that everyone else was already up and dressed. Brad and Alice were sat at the kitchen table eating a stack of pancakes and Con was mindlessly spooning porridge into his mouth it looked as if he could drop off to sleep any second.

"What are you cooking?" I asked Kaitlyn who was standing over the cooker stirring something.

"Pancakes" she stated with a massive grin across her face looking up at me as her deep green eyes hypnotised me. I couldn't think for a moment as I was staring into her gorgeous eyes making me wish I was hers.

"James, what are you staring at, do I have something on my face?" She quizzed looking confused. I then snapped back to reality and realised what was happening.

"Um... No" I mumbled and slowly walked away but as I walked passed Tris I saw him glaring at me. I felt so bad but I can't help my feelings for Kaitlyn.

Tris got up from his seat glaring at me once again and went over to Kaitlyn. He hugged her from behind kissing up and down her neck and I watched as he made her happy hearing her giggle. He turned round and smirked at me, I then felt tears starting to spill out of my eyes so I quickly ran upstairs to my bedroom. What was I doing I felt so bad I'm crushing on my best friends girlfriend and now he hates me. I have to stop crushing on Kaitlyn I thought to myself until heard a knock at the bedroom door.

"Who is it?" I asked

"It's Kaitlyn" I heard her answer

So I got up to answer the door when I opened it she was stood there looking gorgeous dressed in a pair of light blue shorts, paired with an orange tank top, along with a pair of white sandals. Her hair styled into loose curls and only light makeup added to her flawless complexion.

"Are you ready to pick my sister up?" She questioned checking her outfit in the full length mirror as I was admiring how pretty she looked. Stop it James you can't think of her in that way she's your best friends girlfriend.

"Yeah I'm ready" I stated shoving my feet into a pair of black converses and grabbed my car keys.

We then went downstairs and said our goodbyes to everyone before leaving.

"I'm coming with you" Tris suddenly announced rushing to get his black vans and quickly laced them up. He grabbed Kaitlyn's hand pulling her out the door to my car leaving me stood by the door. I quickly followed behind and unlocked the car and Tris and Kaitlyn got in the back together.

After a few minutes of driving we soon arrived at the train station.

"There she is" Kaitlyn announced with a grin on her face pointing to a beautiful girl stood by the station clinging onto her suitcase. She was wearing a pair of white shorts, along with a light pink tank top and a pair of white converses. Kaitlyn got out of the car running towards her and hugged her tight. They both walked back to the car chatting and giggling and Kaitlyn helped her put her suitcase into the boot of the car and we drove back home.

*Alice's P.O.V*

"Hello everyone" I heard Kaitlyn shout as she walked through the door.