Why didn't you tell me?

*Kaitlyn's P.O.V*

"Kaitlyn what's this?" I heard Tris call from the bathroom, so I stopped everything I was doing to rush upstairs. When I got to the bathroom my heart dropped as I saw him standing there with the pregnancy test that I'd accidentally left in the bathroom in his hand, with a look of confusion on his face. I felt tears starting to spill out my eyes.

"Kaitlyn are you going to answer me?" He asked getting more agitated my the second

"I'm... Umm... Well pregnant" I stuttered

The room fell awkwardly silent for a few minutes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He finally spoke

"Because I don't want you to leave me. I love you" I answered

He looked at me in sympathy "I would never leave you" he said cupping my face in his hands kissing me lightly on the lips.

I let out a sigh of relief and he looked me in the eyes, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, kissing me on the forehead.

"I love you Kaitlyn" he spoke pulling me into a tight hug

"I love you too" I said hugging him tighter breathing in his comforting scent.

"Do you want to keep it?" He suddenly asked

I thought for a few seconds "yes" I replied

"I want to keep it too" he answered and smiled at me.

"Do you want to do something?" He questioned changing the subject.

"We could go horse riding" I announced excitedly

He instantly wrapped his arms around me, picking me up bridal style carrying me upstairs. I got dressed into a pair of old dark blue skinny jeans, an old checkered shirt and styled my hair into a side braid. Tris let me borrow his mums horse riding boots and hat.

"Have you ever been horse riding before?" Tris quizzed, getting the saddle down from the high shelf as I couldn't reach.

"No, I'm kind of nervous" I responded looking down at my feet kicking the stones on the floor. "What if the horse doesn't like me?" I added

"It will" he chuckled

He then put the saddle on the white medium sized horse that I was stroking.

"you're going to be riding this one, he's the nicest out of the two and his name is Casper" he instructed helping me onto the horse.

But me being me I lost my balance falling off the horse, luckily Tristan caught me "are you ok?" He questioned pecking me on the cheek.

I looked up into his beautiful brown eyes "yes, I just fell off" I blushed

He just laughed putting me back on the horse.

He went back into the shed to get a bigger saddle for the horse he was riding, then he put the saddle on the much bigger black horse that was next to me. "This is Black Jack, he's my horse" Tris announced getting on him making it look easy.

We then rode off passing a few trees and houses

"Where are we going?" I quizzed

"You'll see" he responded

For the rest of the way he didn't say another word.

****

"We're here" he said stopping at an old tree house in a forest

"Where are we?" I asked yet again

My old hideout he replied tying his horse to a tree branch so I did the same.

He ran past me, grabbing my hand pulling me towards the ladder leading up to the treehouse.

I climbed up it being careful as it had started to break.

When I got up there I saw old pictures of Tristan with his friends when he was younger he looked about seven pinned to the treehouse walls. I also spotted a box so I opened it revealing old dressing up costumes. I took out the pink princess dress holding it against my body swaying from side to side imagining what it'd be like to be a princess.

"That used to be Amy's" Tris said pointing to the pretty girl in the picture, she had beautiful long blonde curly hair and gorgeous emerald green eyes. I assumed she must of been one of his friends.

I looked up at him and saw that he was going to cry "what's wrong?" I questioned concerned.

He got down a picture from the wall "when I was seven I had two best friends Amy and Chris. One day we were playing up in this treehouse in our dressing up costumes running around having a good time, then Amy tripped on her dress losing her balance and fell down the hole leading up into the treehouse. Sadly she hit her head and died, I haven't been up here ever since that day". He explained in tears.

I hugged him tight as he cried "I'm so sorry" I replied.

"Let's go" he announced drying his eyes whilst getting up and climbing back down the ladder

I quickly put the dress back in it's place hurrying after Tristan.

We rode back to Tris' house and spent the rest of the day watching TV.

Authors note:

My twitter: LawsonDanni_TV

Chelsea's twitter: Chelseaa_125

We hope you like this chapter, if you actually know the names of Tristan's horses please comment below, we just made the names up. Please vote it would mean a lot and thanks for reading. :)