Chapter 10

"Clove. It's time to get up. You have to have your make up done" says a sleepy Cato. I look to the end of my bed and see four people standing. One with straighteners another with brushes and the other two are holding make up boxes. "Clove come on" he says in a morning voice. It's so deep and husky. It's sounds like he hasn't spoken for weeks. I sit up and walk over to the dressing table. Where I'm barricaded in by people messing around with my hair and face. I get glimpses of Cato lying down in bed. Leaning on one arm. Peeping through the people. He is wearing a grey Sleeveless top and boxers. Sure he was wearing a white top last night. He must have changed it. It doesn't take long too have my hair done. It's dead straight now. But my hair normally is. My make up is light on my eyes. Lashes only mascara and pale bronze Eyeshadow. My lips are a clear colour. But the cut is gone. And the same on my nose. My cheek is another story. They are taking time so the don't hurt me. But it looks so much better.

"Ta-da! What do you think" says my stylist

"Wow. I look so great" I say. What else am I going to say. I look awful?

"You look gorgeous" says Cato. He stands up and strides over to the wardrobe where we picks out my clothes like he did yesterday. Only I turn around to see what he is holding is actually really nice. It's a flowing grey low cut top. And leather looking jeans.

"Wow. Your fashion sense is better than yesterday" I tell him and laugh. My stylist all leave and Cato and I get changed. I pick out his clothes. Dark blue jeans and black top with a leather looking jacket over it and some trainers. Cato chooses high top shoes for me. I don't mind changing in front of him. We have been through the games and back. He didn't see me without clothes on but it's not like he's not going to eventually. I have been dating him since I was 13. He was my first Kiss. And my first Boyfriend. And I still love him. We walk out the door. Hand in hand as we arrive in 10.