Chapter 28

I sit with fated breath, watching Cato swim to the platforms. And runs. He is running to the Cornucopia. But ten again so is everyone else. He manages to get there in time and he sprints too the Back and grabs a sword and starts to Slash through the other tributes. The cannon fires and it echoes across the whole arena. Gloss Enobaria and Cashmere run too Cato and they fight off all the others. More Cannons fire. After a while I all goes quite. All the dead bodies are rising to the top of the water. The blood bath is done. And half the tributes have fallen. I can't really hear what's going on. But at the moment The career pack are counting the number of weapons they have. And dividing up who's got what. Cato seems to settle in well with them. But I can't see him winning.

I need to go down stairs and across the the Games public centre. They have a giant tv there which shows 24hours of game footage. So even when I'm there. I can see what's going on and I need get Cato and Enobaria some sponsors. But I can barely pry myself away from this tv. If I move. I'm not watching Cato. Anything could happen in the mean time. But I pluck up the courage and strap on my jacket. Take the elevator down.

I'm now at the Public game centre. I sit and watch. Nothing's happening. The games are going to be slow. But thats better. Less danger for him. I walk over too a group of older looking women and see if I can rustle some water out of them for my two tributes. "Hi! I'm Clove" I tell him. I reach out my hand and shake it with there's

"Oh Clove! How are your two tributes" asks one women who is dressed in a green dress with orange boots. She's the most normal out of the 4.

"You they could use some sponsors" I tell her. She giggles.

"Why didn't you just ask. What would you Like? Nothing is too much" she says. She grabs a notebook out from her back and begins to write

"Oh only some water. That would be great" I tell her.

"Clove. Don't be so modest! Water isn't enough. Water and some food? Maybe a weapon?" She says

"Oh dear you send the water and food. I'll pay for the weapon" says another woman. I smile

"Oh well thank you" I say. They hand me paper and I put it in my pocket

"You come too us. When ever you need something dear. Anything to get them out and winning! We have bet on them. We can't lose our money" she says.

"Oh thanks" I say and walk away. I find brutus in the crowd "Brutus. I have these. Sponsor ships. They didn't really mind. They said as long as they don't loss their money. Do they care more about their money which they have way too much of than Cato and Enobaria's lives?" I ask. He looks up to the screen

"Looks like it Clove. Oh my gosh! Come on we have too get out of the crowd!" He shouts. The audience suddenly all cheers and shouts I get a small sight of what's on the screen before I'm pulled it an elevator. Cato is Fighting of Johanna Mason.