Chapter 40

-Looking Back-

I sit and look out onto the golden fields of corn and wheat. I have a photo album on my lap. Looking over the memories of my life. I turn too a page and it shows me in my wedding dress.

The wedding was planned for so long. I was 17 when I begun too plan and 24 when I really got married. My dress was beautiful. It was a white-ish cream tight fit and long trail. My bridesmaids where Annie's only Daughter, Johanna's daughter and Cashmeres Only daughter. They looks so beautiful. The page boys were Annie and Finnick's only Son and Cato's cousins kids. It was so beautiful. It was in summer just after my birthday. Family and friends were there.

I skip too another page. It shows Devon's first picture and James' first picture. And when they started walking then there are Pictures of Cato and his son and his daughter. I never really am in the pictures. I take the pictures. But I'm in a few.

"Mum? Where are you" I hear a voice, It's Devon-Hope my oldest Daughter she's 6.

"Over here Devon" she comes running In

"Mummy James wouldn't let me play with my dolls" she says. She comes In and jumps on my lap.

"Oh you don't need those dolls. You can play with anything you want, Devon" I tell her. She smiles sweetly "you can go play in the fields if you really wanted" I tell her "or we can invite Annie's Daughter round for a sleep over sometime" she smiles. Annie and Finnick had another daughter around the same time that I had Devon but James doesn't really have any one around his age. Only his sister and Annie's daughter. But he's only 4, his 2nd cousins are about 5. They are on Cato's side. We don't see them as often. But Johanna's son is 3 and when we do see everyone together it doesn't last long.

"Yes please" she says.

"Okay go on then Go play" I tell her and suddenly I hear a sound that a plane would make. Cato has James on his shoulders. And Devon on his leg. I laugh as James acts like he flys in. James has my brown hair and brown eyes and Devon has Cato's Blonde hair and blue eyes. They are beautiful. Devon and James go off and play and it leaves Cato and I looking out onto the fields.

"You did a good job Larker" I tell him

"You didn't do to bad your self Clover" I laugh and we stand up too go to the fields where our children are waiting.

The games stopped after Snows death. I know my kids are going to find out about the games eventually. I just don't want them too find out that Cato and I were tributes and that we were the two Fighters from District 2

The End