1

Xander POV
" Alpha there's a rogue at the gates " I look up from the paper work , getting up passing the pack member I make my way there . My wolf starts clawing at me , just to be let out but I push it back .

At the gates a girl stands , stumbling on her steps breathing heavily . Blood is dried against her neck , she pants says " help me! Please!" my wolf growls ' mate!!.'

The gates open , she falls to her knees . Pathetic . Something inside me snaps I yell " get off your feet rogue!!" her whimpers start before she does get up .

Her knees shake , the hair now sticking to the sides of her neck . The girl whimpers " please don't hurt me ive seen enough " I wonder what she means by seeing enough .

My sister runs forward before I can pull her back , she says " oh gosh let's get you inside " helping my mate inside . She stares at me , probably expecting better in me , but I don't know how to care .

*flash back*

The whip hits my back , the screams never stop coming from my sister . She cries out , begs for him to stop . But he doesn't .

He yells " your mate will never love you! Your own sister won't even be able to love you! You are a disappointment to this family! A weak runt! " whimpers escape me .

Just at the age of 10 , my mum died . Pack attack , but from then he blamed me for not protecting my mum . She protected me .

I hear upstairs , where my sister sits in the spare room helping my mate . The whimpers don't stop from my mate , my wolf is clawing to get out and comfort her .

Eventually he will get out . But until he does I'm going to get my sister to find out whatever she can about my mate . We need to know her background , which pack she's from etc .

Although I might not care for my mate , I can't help but look in those blue eyes and feel guilty . I'm supposed to comfort her , just like my sister's mate does .

My wolf claws more at my skin , till the point I can't take it anymore and I let him free .

Hunter POV ( Xander's wolf)
I open my eyes after falling on the ground , sniffing in the air I smell our mate's scent . Using the wolf speed , I go straight to the spare room .

Our mate is in the corner , crying into her thighs and shaking . My heart drops hearing her so broken , although Xander can't care .
I will .

Rushing over to her , she looks up at me backing away crying louder . I whisper " I'm not gonna hurt you I promise I'm Xander's wolf " giving her my hand .

Our mate takes it , I help her to her feet scooping her small body into my arms . Burying my face into her hair , smelling the apples from it .

She sits on the edge of the tub , I help her strip to her bra and underwear turning on the water in the tub . The tears fall down her cheeks but no cries are coming out anymore , I whisper " it'll hurt but your heal and it'll get better ."

After scooping our mate into the tub , I slide in with my clothes still on . Grabbing the soap with shampoo and conditioner , washing her hair .

She doesn't speak the whole time , I mind link my sister asking what's wrong with our mate . She says how our mate doesn't want to talk anymore , everything hurts too much .

Tears rise in my eyes , the thought of our mate being pain makes us sad . She notices wiping away my tears , I whisper " I'm sorry for everything mate I'll make it better love ."

Our mate nods , getting out of the tub I lift her going into the spare room . Grabbing the towel , I let her change into my clothes .

Leaving the room , Xander starts to push back . I growl at him saying he better treat our mate okay .

Follow , vote or comment
•fadedteen•