8

Violet POV
Xander found me crying a couple minutes after we got home , the possibilities I don't want to be real . I wanna see my baby's first steps , it's first time talking and now I get to see non of it .

He leans his forehead against mine , tears slip down my cheeks but he doesn't wipe them away . Xander smiles whispers " can't you wait for the baby to start kicking? That way I can sit and talk to it all day " making me laugh slightly .

I wipe my tears away , grabbing the pad I write ' why would you wanna talk to the baby?' Xander says " I want the baby to know it's fathers voice already ."

Suddenly I stare at him in awe , Xander is gonna be such a good dad . I write ' you can talk to him or her now if you want it might be a bean but I'm sure the baby will love it .'

He nods slightly agreeing , I grab a few pillows laying down on the bed . Xander lifts my shirt a little , pressing kisses on my stomach he whispers " I know your just a bean but I already wanna know you ."

I smile down at Xander , he moves up to my height wrapping his arms around me . Leaning my head on his chest , I kiss him there .

Xander whispers " you in pain?" I shake my head slightly , he nods smiling a little . The bottle of pills sits on the side , I grab it taking one with sips of water .

There's yells out side of the house , slightly startled I get up from the bed going to the window .

Gasps escape my mouth , Xander wraps his arms around me before growling . I kiss him on the lips getting him to calm down , he stops growling eventually .

He looks down at me says " I need you to stay here love okay? Don't leave this room " I nod following his instructions . But looking out the window , i had to go see if everyone was okay .

After Xander leaves the room , I closely follow behind him ignoring what he said . Taking a deep breath I step out onto the porch , a child lays in the mother's arms .

Blood is stained onto her arms and shirt , I run out to her making sure she's not injured any where . She cries in my arms , I hug her back rubbing her back slightly .

Xander picks up the child in shock , rushing towards the hospital . Going into our house , I make her a cup of tea as she still cries on the sofa .

I grab a note pad write ' are you okay? What happened? Are you hurt?' She cries " sorry Luna I just found him on the ground and he was covered in blood ."

My eyes fill with tears , I hand her the cup of tea rubbing her back to help her calm down . I write ' it's okay I'm sorry for what happened and if you need anything please say so ' she nods whispers " thank you so much Luna ."

Xander comes through the front door ...

Xander POV
I walk through the front door , Violet is sat comforting Izzy about her son . Although I want to tell Violet off for leaving the room , she is already being a true Luna .

Violet looks up at me she smiles slightly , Izzy says " thank you so much Luna " before getting up to go to the pack ward . I hear her heartbeat raise by a lot , as I walk closer to Violet .

Getting onto my knees , I say " hey I'm not mad at you baby " she nods before hiccuping alittle . Violet sighs before resting her head on my collarbone , I wipe her tears kissing her cheek .

My wolf wants to get out so I let him over take , my eye colour should change soon . Violet moves her head to look straight at me , I whisper " you okay love? you in pain?" she nods her head .

Instantly I get up rushing towards the pain meds , giving one to her with a glass of water . She swallows it before cringing , I chuckle whisper " is it really that bad?" Violet nods gulping down the water .

My eyes drift to the window , before I can yell I scoop Violet into my arms putting her behind me leaning over her . The window breaks smashing onto the floor , something sharp hits my back and my mate is shaking in my arms .

I notice glass sticking out of her arm , but a figure stands in the distance with a smirk on his lips . Instantly it angers me but I rush off with Violet in my arms , before my vision gets blurry and she falls out of my arms .....

Follow , vote or comment

aesthetic_melaniee xx