7

Violet POV
I wake up on the sofa , the tv softly playing in the background whilst Xander is asleep in front of me . His arms folded leaning against the sofa , his face buried into his arms but one hand laced with mine .

Pulling his hand close to my mouth , I press a kiss onto his before Xander's eyes open wide looking straight at me . He whispers " hi love " I smile slightly , his lips press against my forehead .

I put my hand through his hair , playing with the curls in it . Xander moves towards my stomach , rubbing his hand against it whispering " morning bean ."

My hand hits him on the arm , telling him off for calling the baby ' a bean ' it might be the size of one but that's not the baby's name . Xander chuckles kissing my stomach , says " sorry love ."

Putting both my legs on the side to sit up , my head feels weird at first before I gain balance . The clock reads ' 7 :00 am ' we must of slept through lunch and dinner .

My stomach rumbles in the mentions of food , Xander scoops me up into his arms carrying me into the kitchen . He sets me down on the counter top , going towards the pans whilst grabbing bacon .

I hop off the counter top , grabbing some orange juice from the fridge . Letting out a sigh I pour some for myself and Xander , only to realise I have an appointment with the pack doc today .

Xander kisses my cheek as he passes me , I groan before sitting in my seat at the breakfast bar . He asks " what's wrong mate?" I write ' docs appointment ' his eyes widen remembering it's today .

Grabbing the bacon I start eating most of my breakfast , I go straight to our room to get changed . After tying my laces , I go brush my teeth but the pain comes back again .

My hand goes straight to my stomach , I think ' woah calm down ' tears rising in my eyes again . Xander rushes over to me asks " what's wrong?" checking me over for wounds , before looking at my stomach .

He says " it's gonna be fine love don't worry too much " as I carry on brushing my teeth . We go down the stairs , locking the house door as we leave heading towards the pack ward .

Doctors rush in between people , almost like it's a normal hospital . Except it isn't , the place is filled with werewolves and even humans .

Taking a deep breath , my feet carry me straight to the doctor's office . She sits at her desk typing away , until she notices us at the door .

A small smile spreads on her lips says " come in! hi!" I smile back as a kind gesture , before shutting the door behind us . The doctor says " well Xander told me you've been having pains in your stomach but your also pregnant so let's have a look is that okay?" I nod .

Getting out of the chair , I lay down on the bed as the doctor turns on the machine . Xander sits on the bed , he nods at me to reassure me it's gonna be fine .

But some how I don't think it is gonna be . The doctor rubs jell onto my stomach , the clear movement of the baby coming up on the screen .

She frowns before taking photos , says " Xander can I talk with you outside the room please?" my stomach instantly dropping . Something is really wrong .

Xander kisses my forehead before leaving the room with the doctor , through the blinds his face instantly drops as the doctor talks to him . He rubs his hands through his hair , before a tear rolls down his cheek .

The doctor rubs his back before rushing off to an emergency , Xander walks in wiping his tears looking at me . I sit up wiping the jell from my stomach , he sits on the bed before breaking down into cries .

My arms instantly wrap around him , burying my face into his neck . He kisses my head , whispers " your not dying your not gonna die on me not now not ever neither is the baby " as tears spill down his cheeks .

Xander POV
I kiss her head , whisper " your not dying your not gonna die on me not now not ever neither is the baby " letting more tears flow down my cheeks .

Violet nods wiping away my tears , she kisses my cheek hugging me tightly . The doctor said she has two choices , get rid of the baby or die in child birth .

But I already know the answer to that , I'm not prepared for the answer . I know she'll never give up the baby even if it's the last thing she has left .

A small smile spreads on my lips , as my eyes look down at the baby on the scan photo . Violet grabs the photo whilst looking down at her stomach , before a smile spreads on her lips .

She rubs her stomach slightly , we get up walking back to the house . I go to put the keys in the lock , going straight into the house .

Follow , vote or comment
Aesthetic_melaniee xx