9

Violet POV
Xander drops me onto the floor before passing out from blood loss , I put his arm around me going towards the pack ward . The lady from earlier notices us , before helping me with Xander .

The doctors rush forward taking him to a room , the lady says " oh gosh Luna follow me lets get you sat in a room ." I take deep breaths whilst going towards the room , she sighs says " sorry this might hurt but it'll get better ."

She grabs tweezers pulling out the glass from my arm , I gasp slightly before writing ' what's your name?' on my hand . The lady smiles says " I'm Daisy I uh I work here in the ward but obviously I've been here cause of my son " I nod slightly understanding .

My doctor comes into the room , she says " oh gosh Luna! I came straight here we need to check on the pup make sure she or he is okay if that's okay?" I nod .

Daisy is about to leave but I grab her wrist , write ' can you stay with me please?' she nods says " of course I can ." The doctor turns on the machine , she rubs the jell onto my stomach before bringing up the scan .

The doctor smiles says " Luna your very lucky your baby is okay healthy in fact " I smile slightly before relief tears fall . Daisy rubs my back says " we should go see Xander and then you should go get something to eat ."

I write ' wait what happened to your son?' Daisy nods says " ah he's okay Luna in a lot of pain he's scarred but okay not dead ." I sigh in relief before going into Xander's room , tears fall down my cheeks .

Xander is laid on the bed , barely keeping his eyes open . I rush in towards him , he smiles slightly whispers " hey love why are you crying for?."

I shrug before hiccuping , he pulls me into a hug wiping my tears away . Xander whispers " it's okay baby " he could of died and I don't know what I would of done if he did .

He kisses my forehead whispers " hows the bean?" Making me laugh alittle , I write ' the bean is okay you okay though?.'

Xander nods whispers " just in pain slightly at my back but I'll be okay don't worry about me " I shake my head slightly . He kisses my head whispers " as long as your okay and the bean is that's all I care about ."

Daisy knocks on the door she comes in says " Luna would you like something to eat?" Xander kisses my cheek whispers " go get something and I'll be right here ."

I nod before kissing his cheek , Daisy tells me to follow her to the kitchen . She asks " would you like a sandwich or anything?" I write ' anything really .'

Daisy pulls out the bread making a sandwich , whilst grabbing a bowl of fruit for me to eat . Strawberries . Something I've always loved .

She smiles at me as I eat some of the sandwich , I write ' can I take this and sit in Xander's room?.' Daisy nods says " sure you can I need to check up on my son anyway " we get up bringing the food with us .

Xander POV
Violet comes back into the room with a bowl of strawberries and a sandwich . Daisy leaves going to check on her son , who's not dead I believe but in a lot of pain .

I sigh whisper " missed me huh already?" she nods slightly before her cheeks go pink . Violet sits on the bed , I steal one of her strawberries.

She huffs pouting slightly , I kiss her hand say " I'll make it up to you " Violet sighs before snuggling into my arms . I pull out the book she's recently been reading from the side , Violet smiles writes ' you remembered .'

I whisper " of course I did you can't stop reading it all the time " she smiles before kissing my neck . Violet sighs after I start reading the fault in our stars to her by john green .

Suddenly pain shoots up my back , I grit my teeth before tears rise in my eyes . Violet gets off me rushing off to get help , I cry out for her .

She rushes to my side wiping my tears away , I cry " Violet it hurts " she nods . The doctor rushes in pushing my mate back from me , he says " alpha it's okay your just bleeding extra we need to re stitch you up ."

The nurses move me so I'm laying on my side , I cry out again in pain . Violet rushes forward grabbing my hand , she gets on her knees kissing my fore head .

The pain gets worse by the second , Violet has tears pouring down her cheeks . She looks up at me whispers " it's okay shh I know it hurts " my eyes widen in surprise . She spoke .....

Follow , vote or comment
Aesthetic_melaniee xx