2

Violet POV
After my mate leaves the room , I change into his clothes he gave me . But it's a couple hours later and he hasn't come back .

I already knew he wouldn't , I've walked myself into another cruel pack . The first one was the worst , where as here hasn't been that bad yet . Apart from the alpha himself .

My father left me in the hands of other men , every day they'd flirt and touch ...me . Some how I know I'll never get over this .

My mother however she died a couple years ago , not a rogue attack but from a broken heart . My father never loved her like a mate should and it broke her .

The tears threaten to spill again , but I get up going down the stairs . My mate's sister sits in the arms of her mate , they are snuggled up against each other watching films .

My stomach rumbles but I ignore it going outside to the garden , to notice a swing under a tree . Slowly walking to it , I take a seat looking up at the sky with my back against the rope leaning back slightly .

The clouds start to go greyer then normal , rain drops fall slowly . I smile alittle , although might get cold or sick I'm no longer crying alone with the rain here .

Rain drops fall down my cheeks from my hair , suddenly I start shivering slightly . But my thoughts drift to what my mate will be like and if he'll ever love me .

Someone's arms wrap around me , cursing under their breath . I look up to see my mate standing with his arms tightly wrapped around me walking towards the door .

From shock I try to get away from his arms , my mate snaps " careful or I'll drop you mate " I give in not wanting to be dropped . I notice his tattoos covering him , getting bored my fingers trace along them .

I wish Xander's wolf would come back and comfort me again . It felt nice to be treated like I deserve for once .

My mate grabs a towel helping me dry off , I look down at him almost to ask why he was doing this . But then I knew , he can't have me die and the pack can't go without a Luna .

I sigh in frustration almost , he asks " why so frustrated for?" I shrug ignoring him . My mate asks " what's your name love?" my heart almost fluttering at his voice when he called me love .

He notices my continued silence , before grabbing a pen and paper . I write " Violet grace winters " my mate writes " Xander woods " I nod .

Xander grabs a blanket in hope I'll warm up sooner or later , he says " I'm sorry " the guilt rising through his eyes . I write " for what?" Xander writes " for this I don't know how to love Vi if I knew how I'd love you till my last breath ."

My eyes widen I write " do you mean that?" he nods writes " of course I do " but I want to tell him he can love . He can learn to love .

I write " Xander you can love you just need to learn what it is and it takes one person to do it all " he nods smiling slightly . He writes " you won't love me though Vi " I write " who told you that?."

Xander sighs writes " my father " I write " he was wrong he doesn't know that for sure your sister loves you I can see it in her eyes ." He stays quiet for a moment , not moving in his place .

I grab his hand before I get sucked into whatever is going on .

Xander POV
The flashback hits me , how my sister told me she loved me no matter what . Even after my first killing , she still loved me like a sister should love a brother .

It takes me ages to realise that Violet is seeing everything I am . She gasps after letting go of my hand , I whisper " I'm sorry love I didn't want you to know ."

Violet just nods before getting under the covers , not realising how we are in my room . But she looks so run down that sleep is the only thing she needs now .

Getting on top of the covers I sit near Violet , although I can't feel much I still wanna protect her from everything if I can . My sister mind links me about someone at the door , claiming for Violet .

My wolf growls at the thought of someone thinking as her as property , when she's not . She's exactly like me .

Going down the stairs , a broad muscle covered guy stands at the door with grey hair fallen in his face . I ask " what's your business with Violet?" he snorts says " she's my property not earned the title to be called my daughter ."

This guy has some nerve coming here and disrespecting me . I growl say " I'd watch it I'm known for my kills and I don't hand over what's mine either people will die before I hand her over ." My wolf getting out again .

A gasp is let out from the stairs , I look up to see Violet staring at her father in shock . I say " go to bed love he's not getting his hands on you " she nods frightened slightly going back to the room .

My head turns back to her father , I growl " stay away from Violet I've seen what you've done and your disgusting never come here again or else ." He laughs says " she was nothing but a whore anyway ask her " growls erupt again from my chest .

My sister says " kindly leave sir or else your not leaving with your life " Violet's father leaves , I shut the door rushing to my room . Violet lays in the bed , her body shaking in the covers .

I get on my knees so my face is level with hers , whisper " he's gone and he's not coming back your safe " she nods . Violet still has the frightened look in her eyes , I grab her hands whisper " your safe here always with me around now sleep you need it ."

She nods slowly shutting her eyes , hoping everything is real . And it is .

Follow , vote or comment
•fadedteen•