5

Violet POV
I get up going to the toilet to throw up for at lease the third time in three days . Since the pack doctor came to the house , Xander has been more protective with me .

Although I haven't got a bump yet , him and his wolf are determined to do everything to keep us safe . I rub my stomach before getting up to get a glass of water , Xander rubs his eyes says " I'll get it love go back to bed ."

Nodding I go back to bed , sitting up with the pillows . Tears rise in my eyes , I feel guilty . Maybe I shouldn't be pushing this on him .

Pulling the covers up , I wipe my tears before Xander comes in rushing over to me . He puts the glass of water on the side , his eyes changing colour .

Hunter comes forward , he says " what's wrong mate?" I shake my head slightly refusing to tell him . His eyebrows form into a frown , he kisses my forehead whispers " tell me your in pain love ."

I grab the note pad write ' I feel guilty like I'm just pushing this on you to deal with .' Hunter shakes his head whispers " no I'm doing it by choice mate I want to keep you safe , healthy and happy okay?."

Nodding I put the note pad back on the bed side table , he hands me the glass of water so I take a few sips . After putting the glass down , I snuggle into the cover hugging it to help with the pain .

A growl escapes Hunter's lips as I turn my back on him , he whispers " love turn and face me I wanna help with the pain ." Turning over slightly I face him , he smiles before rubbing my stomach .

The pains get less and less as he rubs my stomach . He whispers " although you might be a bean stop giving mummy hell please " kissing my stomach .

What if I'm having a miscarriage? Is that even possible right now? Oh god the rain , me getting sick and the stress . Neither is good for the baby even as a bean , it hits me like a train .

I write ' Hunter I might miscarriage I was sick and the stress ...' his eyes widen he whispers " don't worry about that if you get blood come out let me know even it's embarrassing because that's when you know for sure love ."

I nod my head , my eyes suddenly start dropping but I write ' i don't wanna sleep I'm scared .' Hunter kisses my forehead before pulling me into his arms , I rest my head on his chest listening to his heart beat .

Pressing my lips to his neck , my eyes soon shut as the pain goes and I get tired .

Xander POV
After the talk with Violet about the baby I sat up all night just watching her . Me and my wolf are on edge at the thought of her even having a miscarriage .

Grabbing a cup of coffee , I go into the office again after making Violet some breakfast . Right now she's fast asleep in the covers , hugging them to her stomach which still hurts .

I hope the pain stops , less of a risk towards miscarriage if it does happen I don't know how she'll take it herself . It was only 3 days since we found out , day is her 4th day of knowing .

But she's a week long , meaning whatever has happened in the recent could affect the baby's chances against dying . Violet is only now feeling the morning sickness , soon the cravings and mood swings should start .

But the mood swings or cravings don't even matter , what matters is her and the baby . I put my paper a side , rubbing my hands through my hair .

Violet walks into the room , holding her plate in her hands with some juice in the other . I smile say " hey how you feeling?" she shrugs , sitting onto my lap .

Kissing her neck I whisper " how's the bean?" she hits me writes ' the baby isn't a bean idiot ' I chuckle . Violet starts taking bites out of her pancakes , eventually eating it all before drinking the juice .

I pull some paper out before signing off forms , she writes ' what are they for?' I say " these are for the prisoners it's just to say who they are etc ." Her eyes widen slightly , I rub her arms say " hey it's okay don't worry about that I want you to worry about you and the baby that's it ."

Violet nods , I take a deep breath before signing more papers .

Follow , vote or comment
•fadedteen•