18

Violet Pov

Getting up from our bed , I go straight down the stairs to eat some food before going to the pack ward . Rose is staying in the pack house with her mate until her brother is better .

 Xander is still stuck in bed , he hasn't woke up yet and I'm suddenly convinced he wont . It's been a few days since it all happened and the Beta killed the guy who caused it all .

Even though it wasn't my orders . Going straight to the pack ward , I walk slowly with my hands on my bump towards his room .

People let me past knowing exactly who I am , but it doesn't bother them anymore . They respect their alpha and now me.

Opening the door , Xander looks paler but still the same the day I met him . They cleaned up the dried blood and put him into cleaner clothes which I presume are the hospital's .

After shutting the door , I hear another heartbeat but just shrug it off presuming its my baby's . Suddenly I'm slammed into the wall , the person laughs says " well if it isn't the weak luna right under my control " I whimper .

My arms are pinned above my head before I can defend my bump , he says " ah you preggers? aw how cute once a whore always one " I start shaking in his touch . A growl echo's in the room , Xander says " get your hands off my mate before I rip you to pieces ."

My eyes widen , he isn't supposed to be awake yet but must of heard me . The guy doesn't let me go , the grip tightens making me gasp around my wrists .

Xander growls yells " get the fuck off my mate!" I try to get out of his grip but cant . I know the guy will instantly kick the baby and then run off . 

 Tears rise in my eyes before I kick the guy in the nuts , trying to run to Xander after he lets go of my wrists . One hand pulls on my wrist , I land backwards onto my back . Shit .

Xander pulls the guy's hand off my wrist , before throwing him out the room . The beta drags the guy out of sight , my mate rushes to me he asks " you okay? did it hurt the baby? you feeling any pain?."

I shrug before crying , Xander wraps his arms around me not caring around his bleeding arm from where the wires were . He whispers " I'm so sorry shh ill go get someone to check your wrists " I bury my head into his chest .

Scooping me up into his arms , he runs me to our doctor to help me even though he needs help to . The doctor gasps says " oh my god! alpha you need to get back to your bed!" Xander says " I'm not leaving my mate " growling slightly .

He puts me down onto the bed , she checks my wrists with him growling at the same time . I ask " can you calm down please?" Xander sighs nodding whilst sitting next to me .

Xander Pov

I sit down next to Violet after she asked me to stop growling , the doctor orders for her to have scans . Going into the room , I grab Violet's hand knowing she's shaking right now .

The doctor leaves me holding onto Violet's hand , she lets tears drop down her cheeks . I whisper " shh it'll be okay I'm not mad at you either " rubbing circles on the back of her hand .

Once they take scans , Violet slowly sits up with my help since her back is hurting . She whispers " can you carry me? I don't think I can walk " I nod smiling slightly , scooping her up into my arms .

Daisy comes into the doctor's office when we get back , she says " right Xander let's sort your wrists " taking a look at them . Violet leans against me whilst the doc checks her wrists which are now bruised .

Once they have both finished , we go back to my room . The nurses are gonna bring food and drink soon , whilst Violet sits on my lap leaning against my chest .

Grabbing her hand , I kiss her loads on the face she smiles says " love you too " I whisper "love you so much how's the baby?" putting a hand on her bump . Violet's eyes well up in tears , she whispers " its a girl " I smile loads whisper " no way I cant wait to meet her ."

Tears drop down her cheeks , I wipe them away kissing her forehead whilst moving forward to grab food . Violet's eyes widen at the bowl of ice cream , I chuckle handing it to her knowing she's probably craving it .

She puts a hand on her stomach says " ow that doesn't feel good " the pain hits me slightly , contractions . Oh shit!

Follow , comment and vote