Chapter 1

Tour is coming to an end. We only have a few days till it's our last tour day. I'm most excited for last tour day because that day is Camila's birthday. We've all been planning out her party and so far we've come to say it'll be at our house. The last day is in Miami anyway. Camila's family and friends will be attending so I have to clean.

"So are we just going to have a normal party?" Normani asked while she held a pen and some paper. I nodded in response and she wrote a few things down.
"I can't wait!" Ally chirped as she wiggled around in her seat. I chuckled at how she was so antsy.

We continued to plan out her party and when everyone started gathering their things to leave, Camila walked in. I stood up and smiled walking towards her, arms extended. I embraced her in a hug and a kiss afterwards. I rolled my eyes as I heard comments from behind us.
"Hey babe."

"Hey," she replied and went to say hi to her bandmates.

She gave them hugs and exchanged a few words. She stepped back and looked at all of us. "What're you guys all doing here? I thought you guys didn't like going to Y/n's house because he always complains when you guys make a mess."

Normani held up her piece of paper waving it around. "We're planning your party," she said. Camila reached out to grab the paper but Normani took it back from Camila's reach. "No. You can't see it," Normani smirked and stuffed the paper into her purse. Camila frowned but ran over to jump into my arms. I held her by her thighs and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"We need to go," Dinah said and waved before walking out.

Camila looked back at them and waved. They shut the door behind them and I walked Camila over to the couch. I layed her on the couch and pecked her lips.
"You excited?" I questioned holding her in my arms.

She nodded and eventually a smile edged her lips. She clapped her hands excitedly together and sat up. Her smile faded and her mood instantly changed. "I won't be a teen anymore," she pouted. She looked over at me. "You're still a teen!"

I chuckled and kissed her. "I won't be soon," I rubbed her arm.

She stood up and wrapped her pinky around mine, a common thing we'd do. "I'm gonna go take a shower," she started towards the stairs.

She disappeared up the stairs and I layed back down maneuvering the pillows and closing my eyes.
---
The sound of feet thrummed the floor causing me to open my eyes. There was a figure in the corner of my eye and I turned my head to see Camila wearing a koala onesie. She sat at the end of the couch making the cushion dip.

"Guess what I'm wearing under this?" She smiled innocently.

I looked her up and down and shrugged. "Nothing," I replied.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "You're so dirty minded," she commented.

She stood up and unzipped the onesie revealing another one under. "Now what's under this one?"

"Nothing," I repeated.

She grinned and raised her arms in the air. "Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!"

She jumped on me making me groan. I wrapped my arms around her as she stuck her head in the crook of my neck. My hands slithered down to her waist.

"Why'd you ask?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

She looked at me and smirked. She shrugged and I held her in that position for what seemed like forever until we both fell asleep.
---
"Y/n, wake up."

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Camila sitting at the end of the couch. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "What time is it?" I questioned. She pulled out her phone and checked the time. "7:30," she responded. I closed my eyes again and spoke up.

"Who's all coming to your party?"

"Umm," she pursed her lips in thought. "Dinah, Ally, Lauren, Normani, you, mom, dad, Jacob Whitesides, Big Rob just in case, you can invite Max, Taylor Swift, Charlie Puth," I sat up and interrupted her.

"Woah, woah, woah. Charlie Puth?" She furrowed her eyebrows and nodded. I sighed and signaled for her to continue on.

"Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, and some other celebrities." She finished.

I processed this information and nodded in agreement. We sat in silence for a while until Camila came to cuddle again. "I'm bored," she muttered into my chest.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked her.

"Sure,"
"Your pick,"

She stood up to go search through our movies. I watched as she slid one out and hid the cover from me. She put the movie in and plopped down next to me on the couch. I wrapped an arm around her as she snuggled into my chest.

"What movie is this?" I questioned watching the opening of the movie.

She only smirked without a word. I rolled my eyes as she didn't respond to tease me. I watched the screen and once the opening was over I instantly knew what movie it was. I groaned with a sigh.
"Banana, we watched this the other day."

"Hey! The Notebook is a good movie. Plus, you said I could pick," she retorted.

Throughout the whole movie, I was thinking about Camila's party. I've seen the movie so many times I already know most of the dialogue and every single detail. I heard the movie coming to an end so I looked over at Camila who was sniffling and wiping a tear away. The credits came on and she almost started bawling.
"Dammit! It gets me every time!" She shouted.

I ignored her comment and went straight to what I was thinking. "Who's Jacob Whitesides?"

She faced me and ruffled her eyebrows. I met her eyes and she stared into mine confused on why I wasn't paying attention to the movie and in my own thoughts.
"He went on tour with us one time," she replied. "He's nice."

"Well I'm not letting Charlie get near you," I told her.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Why?"

"Just because,"
"Fine."

We ate dinner and headed upstairs to go to sleep. She pecked my lips as she crawled under the covers wrapping her legs with mine like she usually did. "Goodnight," she wrapped her pinky around mine.
"Goodnight," I pecked her lips. "You have a show tomorrow." I reminded her. She hummed in response and we both drifted off to sleep.
~~~
Hey everybody! If for some reason you've come to this book and haven't read the first one go ahead and read that one first. Hello to my long time readers! This first chapter is just to kick things off but thanks for reading and love you!❤️
- Haley