Chapter 15

I've been in the studio for weeks straight. I barely ever went home to sleep so I slept in the studio as well. Fans were always concerned about my sleeping schedule but right now it was chaotic. I recently released Crying in the Club and Y/n absolutely loved it. The fans loved it as well and I couldn't be happier though ever since Y/n told me about what happened with Shawn, I couldn't get it out of my head. I couldn't stop thinking about it and it haunted me.

Y/n was at home in his own studio that Max and him finished up. He was always concerned about me staying in the studio all day and he'd usually come by to get me away for a while.

My eyelids felt heavy and my back ached from sitting in the same position for hours. No one else was in the studio except for me so I decided to finally go to sleep. Grabbing a pillow, I tucked it under my arms and layed down.

Hot breath fanned over my neck and my eyes fluttered open. Y/n was laying on me and his arm was wrapped around me securely. I was still on a couch but I looked around and I was at home. He must've came by to get me out of the studio again but saw me sleeping so he took me home.

What time was it? Our clock had stopped working and Y/n had yet to fix it

What time was it? Our clock had stopped working and Y/n had yet to fix it. I attempted to reach out and grab my phone which was sitting on the coffee table but Y/n wrapped his arm around me more tightly. I smiled with a sigh and just began to mess with his hair. I was glad he took me home but I still couldn't get over what Y/n had told me. When I released I Have Questions with Crying in the Club, it was mostly about the situation with the girls and Jacob but now it was them and Shawn.

After a few minutes, I needed to get up because my arm was falling asleep.

"Y/n," I mumbled.

No answer.

"Y/n..." I said a bit louder this time.

He replied with a groan. "My arm is falling asleep, I need to get up please."

"No!" He pouted and tightened his grip around me once again.

"Babe," I looked down to peck his lips. Once I did so, he looked up and began to kiss me further. He broke away and showed off a playful grin. He smacked a kiss to my lips for a second then finally sat up allowing me to get up. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

"When are you going to get that clock-" I was cut off by his phone ringing.

My head snapped towards the source of the sound and caught sight of who was calling. I furrowed my eyebrows. Why was Shawn calling? Wasn't he done with Y/n and I? In fact, Y/n never told me what Shawn wanted.

He lifted a finger at me saying hold on a moment. He turned and answered the phone while leaving into a separate room. Ugh, I need to get back in the studio. No time to question Y/n. Right when I thought that, Y/n emerged back into the living room. Grabbing his keys from the island top, he urgently said, "Gotta go." Though, I stopped him.

"Who called?"

"Max. He wants me to help him with some more studio stuff at a shop. Gotta go, love you," and with that he was out the door.

Why did he lie? My mind was swarming with thoughts and I just needed to lock myself in a studio to clear my mind. I grabbed my own keys and left the house. It has only been five seconds and Y/n was already gone. What was he up to?

---

It was late. I'm just now slipping out of my clothes and into something I can actually sleep in. I was tired—lazy even. My eyes swerved towards Y/n's side of his the closet. I plucked a shirt from a hangar and tugged it over my head. These were the best to sleep in. They were somewhat like a night gown. Plus, him would be surrounding me. Speaking of him, where is he? It's past midnight and I even considered coming home to sleep without him nagging me. I missed him.

Sighing, I slid under the sheets and plugged my phone into the charger. There were no messages or missed calls from him either. I was yearning to text him so I did.

Camila🐨🍌 - :(

Waiting for a response, I began to wonder if this is what he felt like when he was at home by himself and me across town and never leaving the studio. My heart ached and I had just now realized how little time we've spent together. My eyes lit up when I saw my message had been read and the bubble of him typing.

Y/n 👑 - Hey I'm heading to the studio to pick you up now :)

Camila🐨🍌 - I'm at home

He left me on read. I waited on him for about ten minutes before my eyelids began to weigh down on me and I couldn't keep them open any longer. Next thing I knew, my eyes were opening into darkness and I could hear the bedroom door creaking open and footsteps emerge inside. Whipping my head up, I peered in the darkness to see an even darker figure walk towards the bathroom and flick the light on.

I squinted against the light and he caught me in the corner of his eye. He grinned and looked over at me, eyeing my tan thighs that were peeking out from under the sheets. Walking over, he took a seat next to me and ran his hand along my thighs and up my shirt till his head rested on the flat plain of my stomach. Leaning down, his lips met mine in such a kiss that butterflies erupted.

When the kiss had been broken, he only collapsed on top of me and wrapped his arms around me. My nose caught the scent of him and I could smell sweat. Pushing him off of me, I crinkled my nose.

"What did you do today?" I asked and looked him up and down.

"Worked out," he bragged and showed off his muscles.

I rolled my eyes and giggled at how much of a dork he was. Though, my smile faded. When he realized my smile faded, his did too. He pinched his eyebrows together in concern and confusion.

"What's wrong?" He rasped out.

I sighed and looked around debating on whether I should ask him or not. Finally, I sucked in some air and questioned him, "Tell me the truth. I saw that Shawn called you. What did you actually go and do?"

~~~

This chapter seems short sorry. Thanks anyway for the support and love everyone. It encourages me to write more and improve.