Chapter 17

This is a smut only chapter so if not wanting to read then skip this chapter until the next one.
---
No more words needed to be exchanged as her body was pinned to the headboard and her lips were mauled. It was exciting and felt almost new as we hadn't done anything like this in a while. Our breathing became more ragged as we delved deeper into the moment. Her hands clutched onto the fabric of my shirt and pulled it over my head. The both of us stripped from clothing. It was a marvelous sight to see her remove all clothing for me and only me. Only left in my boxers, Camila peppered hungry kisses over my cheeks and lips. Her fingertips grazed the growing bulge in my boxers and her breath hitched. For a moment she paused but she began trailing a nail down my chest and to the hem of my boxers. Diving in for a kiss, her fingers slid under my boxers but then slid back out in order to tease me. Her fingers stayed at the band of my boxers and I whined. Finally, she removed the boxers, drifting them down my legs ever so slowly. Free from its confines, Camila's hand had wrapped around it, squeezing gently before pumping lightly. Eager, I thrust my hips into her hand but her lips attached to the tip soon after. Squeezing the shaft more harshly now, she sucked on the tip until it became purplish and more sensitive than before. Camila pulled the length into her mouth inch by inch until I could feel myself nudging the back of her throat. A low groan left my lips as she began to lift herself upward and off of my member but my hand had guided her back down. Teeth lightly grazed the skin as she once more deep throated me.

"Fuck.." I moaned as she now began to bob her head.

Her lips now left my member to then trail her tongue on the underside till she reached the tip to then wrap her lips around me again. Squeezing the shaft and sucking it repeatedly was my undoing as warm spurts of liquid shot deep in her throat without warning. She moaned softly around me causing the last remnants of cum to trickle out and into her awaiting mouth. Camila struggled to swallow it all as it slipped from the corner of her lips and trailed down her chin. Wiping it with the back of her hand, I layed a hand on her chest and pushed her down on force. Sprawled out beneath me was a nude and lust-filled Camila. I took my time to drink in the sight before me. Impatient, she brought a hand to her now glistening and wet folds to accompany her own needs but I slapped her hand away.

"You do what I say when I say it. You're mine meaning I do what I please with you." And with that she vigorously nodded at the speech.

Running a finger through her wet folds I said, "Girls like you who try and help themselves get punished. Next time I catch you trying to do that especially when I'm here have consequences."

Whimpering at the minimum contact, she tried getting as much friction as possible at my probing digit. Pushing my fingertips into her, she let out a relieved moan.

"Do I make myself clear?" I asked for confirmation. I now slid a second and third digit in and began to thrust them in and out of her heat.

Eyes tightened shut and mouth gaped open, she struggled to speak properly. Going faster when she didn't answer to make it even harder on her. She spoke her words in breaths. "Y-yes... ugh.. daddy."

My eyes widened at the new "nickname" or kink. Though it was new, it made me surprisingly harder. My hand squeezed her thigh tightly as I finished her off with only a slight warmup. Cum ran down the expanse of my fingers and Camila caught her breath yet sat up. Her eyes met my fingers bathed in her own liquids and then swiveled to my eyes. I rose an eyebrow towards her and she waited a moment before attaching her lips to them. Her lips rode down to the knuckles of my fingers before sliding her mouth back up and slipping her tongue between my fingers to lap up the cum there to. God she was sexy as hell. Though I wasn't finished just yet. She had only made me hard again.

Pushing her back down again, she inhaled deeply before staring up at me with pleading eyes. I could only watch as her arousal heightened. When I hadn't moved a muscle, she spread her legs wider to attempt to get her message across. Aligning myself, she almost dragged her hand down to finger herself but she stopped before I said anything. After time was consumed and she was doing her best at being patient, I rammed my hips into core to be met with an ear piercing scream.

"Don't think I didn't catch you," I warned and began speeding up my thrusts.

The room was filled with non-stop high-pitched moans and skin against skin contact. Mouth open, eyes shut, and back arched was the view proposed to me. One hand tweaked her nipple and the other flicked her clit simultaneously. Making sure she didn't release just yet, I carried her from the bed and up against the wall. Her back was slammed against hard, cold wall. She didn't react except for dig her nails in my shoulders as she held onto me. The wall and my strength supported her weight as I lifted her legs that wrapped around my body and thrust even deeper into her. Her moans reached screams at this point and her singer vocals did justice.

"F...fuck... harder daddy!"

My eyes widened at the still not adapted nickname or whatever you want to call it. I obliged though and pulled out until only the tip was left in her and slammed back in to continue a hard and steady pace. Her small breasts even bounced as I pounded into her and her body writhed up against the wall. With one last hard push, she screamed which faded into a moan as her load was released and dripped down my length. Setting her on her feet, her knees buckled and she dropped to her knees. Her eyes loomed over the presented member in front of her and she lapped her own cum from it. By that, thick ropes of white, warm cum had fallen over her face, neck, and chest. I lifted her from the floor and plopped her down on the bed. Cleaning her of cum, I brought her back into a lustful and passionate kiss. Mingling on our tongues was the taste of each other. Rolling over, we both stared at the ceiling.

"So whats with this new 'daddy' thing?" I questioned with an arched brow.

Her cheeks flushed red and she dismissed the previous question to then ask her own. "Do you think the neighbors heard?"

~~~
Sort of short but worth it? I WENT TO JINGLE BALL ON TUESDAY!!! IT WAS THE BOMB.COM but they didn't have camila merch but they do at San Jose's Jingle Ball... I guess.