Chapter 2

My eyes opened slightly enough to see the light from the windows and my beautiful girlfriend next to me all cuddled up. Her body stirred but she didn't awake. I checked the time lazily and sighed noticing we both needed to wake up to get ready. I went back to cuddling and shut my eyes. I contemplated on whether or not to sleep for a few more minutes or to just wake up. I fell asleep for about a minute or two before shooting up from the bed and deciding to finally wake up.

Camila's body faced me with a questioning expression on her face.
"You alright?"

I nodded running a hand through my hair. She settled back down before I shook her awake making her groan.

"Y/n..." she trailed off back into her slumber.

I rolled my eyes and exited the bed towards the closet to grab one of Camila's robes and a towel. I headed towards the bathroom to fill the bathtub with warm water and popping in a bath bomb. I set the robe aside and dried my hands before walking back out to Camila. I shrugged letting her sleep until I was done making breakfast.

I made the last pancake and set it on the stack making a tower of pancakes. I put some on Camila's plate along with mine. I had my speakers on playing my playlist. I went upstairs to tell Camila breakfast was ready. She wasn't in bed so I assumed she was in the bathroom. I slightly knocked on the door and opened it to see Camila relaxing in the water. Her eyes opened and she looked at me with a grin.
"Thanks."

"Breakfast is ready," I told her. "Oh and you're welcome."
She nodded and closed her eyes once again. "I'll be down in a bit."

I left silently and went back downstairs to start pouring our drinks. I set our plates on the table and poured ourselves a glass of milk. I sat down and waited for a minute before pulling out my phone and scrolling through Twitter. My attention was brought back to the people who were going to Camila's party. I wouldn't think she would invite a bunch of celebrities but I guess if that's what she wants. I'm not even sure if she knows half of them.

I swear I've heard that name, Charlie Puth, somewhere. Oh yeah, right. He made songs, tweeted Camila a few times, replied to her tweets. That was a while ago though when I wasn't necessarily into Camila or barely even knew her. I set my phone down after tweeting a quick "Good Morning" to the world.

I was staring blankly at the food in front of me while the song "SexyBack" by Justin Timberlake came on. My attention was caught by the woman walking down the stairs holding onto the rail. She was in the robe I set aside for her. She looked up and smiled noticing the food placed on the table. Her expression changed when she heard the song playing. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me with a question.
"Doesn't look like you're bringing sexy back to me." She said looking me up and down.

"Rude. I'm always sexy anyway Camila, don't lie." I smirked at her.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes dramatically. I turned off the music and began eating. She sat down and ate as well. It was quiet and when I though about it, it made it even more quiet. Camila was clearly thinking about something.

"What're you thinking about?" I questioned taking a drink of my milk.

She looked up and shook her head. "Oh, nothing." She replied with a small smile.

We finished eating and I rinsed the plates and glasses. She changed into some new clothes while I took a quick shower. When I stepped out Camila was dancing around the room. I laughed at how goofy she was and smiled when she noticed I was standing there. She grinned and came running towards me jumping in my arms.