Chapter 11

Hands grazed my body from my abs up to my chest. My eyes flickered open and Camila came into view. She sat on my waist while her hands ran over my abs. Her hair framed her face. She was concentrated on running her fingers through the etched lines. Something was different about her though.

Bangs.

God did she look hot though. She looked up to my eyes and smiled that beautiful smile. She bit her lip, "Good morning."

She leaned down for a kiss as her hair shadowed us like a curtain. I noticed she was still in her lingerie from earlier this morning. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up at her bangs. I flicked them with one finger and asked, "When did you get these?"

She kissed me once more and leaned back her hands planted against my chest. "Earlier this morning. I came back home to go back to sleep because it was so early. By the way, I'm sorry I stayed up till like three in the morning."

I let out a breathless laugh. "Babygirl," I said which made Camila smile and bite her lip. "I'm not your father, I don't care if you stayed up working. Just try not to do that everyday, it's not good for your health."

She nodded in understanding before a smile cracked her lips once again. "I like it when you call me babygirl," she blushed.

I grinned and sat up with her still on my waist. I grabbed her hands and laced our fingers together. "You wanna go get breakfast and bring it to the studio?" I questioned. She ran her hands through my hair and brought me in for a kiss. "You need to brush your teeth first," she hopped off of me.

I rushed a hand to my chest and acted like her words stabbed me in the heart. "Meany," I joked.

She rolled her eyes and left the room grabbing a sweatshirt and some jeans before going. I got up and grabbed some new clothes before jumping in the shower real quick. I brushed my teeth and jogged downstairs. I guess she heard my footsteps because she said, "Let's go for donuts."

She opened the door and let me step outside first. My mouth gaped open when I saw what was in the driveway. "Babygirl, no way," I struggled for air. She grabbed my hand and stuffed something metal like in it. I realized the familiar sound of keys. Sitting in the driveway was a yellow Camaro, the one I talked about last night at dinner.

"You got this this morning?" I asked running up and quickly getting inside.

She came in from the passengers seat and nodded her head. "No way this is mine. This has to be fake,"

Camila started laughing at how I was reacting. "Y/n this is real. You're sitting right in that seat with the keys. Now can we please go get some breakfast? I'm starving, babe," she explained.

I sat there in silence for a few more seconds before jamming the keys into the ignition. We pulled up into a Krispy Kreme and parked. I still can't believe Camila got me this car. So many thoughts were running through my mind right now. She unbuckled her seatbelt and put her hand on the door handle before I stopped her.

"Wait, how did you get this? Mila, you can't just buy me a car like this. You're spending your money like crazy. You already bought yourself a Gucci backpack the other day."

I heard her scoff before she turned her head to look at me. "Don't worry about it. Plus, don't accuse me of 'spending my money like crazy'. I got myself something nice, I got you something nicer. Can't you just be a bit appreciative for once?" And without another word she left the car slamming the door on the way out. I watched as she entered the building.

I ran a hand through my hair. Of course I'm happy she got me this car but it was just so unexpected. Maybe she has money and she wants to get herself some things. Well it's her money so I'll let her use it however she likes.