Chapter 14

Guys thank you all so much for the support. I love reading comments and I love the feedback. For some reason school motivates me to update which I will unless I've got loads of work to do. Thank you all so much my loves. Love only. ❤️
---

The radio was playing but I wasn't listening. My eyes were trained on the scenery passing by out the window and my hand was softly massaging my temples. My palms were sweating and my breathing was ragged. Buildings ended up coming into view and the car slowed as we pulled up next to one of them. I heard the door pop open and a Shawn saying, "Let's go." I pulled the door open and got out following Shawn into the glass building.

"Where are we?" I had the voice to ask.

A small chuckle emerged from in front of me as he opened the door and let me step in.

"Just follow me," Shawn kept his head high and continued to trek down the hall with me falling in beside him.

We were sent up an elevator and back into another hall. Shawn plucked keys from his pocket and unlocked one of the doors: 319. Holding the door open, Shawn gestured me inside. I quickly obeyed and looked around, observing the office. Shawn plopped down in his office chair and waited for me to take a seat as well. I hesitantly sat down and stared at him, my face stern.

"Now that we're here, let's talk," he offered a cheery smile but I didn't accept it. I sat there unmoved by his words and spitting out mine.

"Let's just get this over with, Shawn. What do you want and once I give that to you all I need to know is what happened to Camila and I can leave."

Shawn scooted forward in his chair and quietly cleared his throat. "Alright then. If you want to know exactly why I did that to Camila then you're going to have to work for me, do my dirty work."

My eyebrows almost instantly furrowed and I leaned towards the desk. "Work for you?"

He nodded and threatened, "And if you don't then you don't get answers and sweet little Camila will be dealed with because of your stupid decision."

My teeth were gritted and my jaw was clenched. This was practically blackmail. What other choice did I have? I sat there a moment, overthinking my decision and what other things I could do instead. My thoughts were interrupted by his impatient voice.

"We don't have all day Y/ln."

Pushing myself off my seat, I stood and shouted, "Fine! Just tell me everything."

A smirk crossed his face and he stood as well, crossing the room and walking around. "You can't tell anyone about you working for me or Camila gets hurt. If you runaway, Camila gets hurt. If you do something wrong or disobedient, Camila gets hurt," he explained.

"Okay!" I shouted to stop him. "Just tell me what happened."

Shawn finally stopped his pacing and looked me dead in the eye. "I was jealous of you, Y/n. She was progressing with you too fast and I couldn't come and swoop in. Though, that's not the main reason," my heart started to beat in an alarming rate. "We began to talk, hangout, whatever. And..." he trailed off but bunched up the courage to continue. "She began to go back to you and I..I raped her."

In a flash, his body was pinned against the wall with my hand bundled in his shirt and my fist ready to pound his pretty little face. His eyes were closed and he gulped down the lump in his throat.

"I felt so bad I erased her memory. I wanted to start over with her again and do things right this time but it didn't go as planned."

"Hell fucking yeah it didn't go to goddamn plan. Shawn I could pound this fist into your face and god would it feel so good," I growled.

"If you do then Camila will lose all of her memory," Shawn pushed back.

My grip loosened and I backed off. Who knew if that was a fake threat or not. It's better to be safe than sorry. I took a deep breath and balled my hand. Without a second thought, my fist came to his cheek. I backed away and rubbed my knuckles as I watched him rub his cheek. He glared at me but didn't do anything further. He made his way over to his desk and said, "I'll call you tomorrow and I'll fill you in. Remember, you can't tell anyone or she gets hurt."

I nodded and moved myself out into the hall and into an elevator. I could keep this a secret but from Camila? My mind was bubbling with thoughts and I just needed to get home and explain everything to Camila except the working with Shawn thing. Shit, my car is back near the field. I entered the outdoors.

"Y/n," I turned towards the unfamiliar voice.

"Shawn has requested transportation for you," he informed me.

I rolled my eyes submissively and followed them to the SUV. The ride back was quiet but I didn't mind. We pulled up into the street where I parked my car. I thanked them as I made my way to my vehicle. The only thing I could think of was Camila and how'd she react when I told her everything. God I was nervous wreck.

The SUV drove away when I entered my car. My knuckles were white as I clenched the steering wheel. I couldn't decide on how I should approach her or even tell her. Closing my eyes, I inhaled deeply. Reopening my eyes, I put the car into drive and drove off down the road.

---

The house was quiet when I entered. Glancing around, I saw no one but I could hear the faint whispers in the distance. I headed down the hall and into the old storage room. Camila and Max were setting up the soundboard. They had yet to notice me but I just stood there and admired Camila's focused state. They jumped and cheered when they finished setting it up and high-fived.

"It looks great guys," I commented.

Camila's head darted to face me. Her eyes widened and she ran over to engulf me into a koala hug. She pecked my lips a few times and grinned.

"You're not dead!" She gushed and I could only chuckle.

I set her back onto her feet and grabbed her hand. She nodded and I led her upstairs. Max smiled at me as I left and we trailed up the stairs. Camila plopped down onto the bed and stared up at me awaiting answers. Slowly, I sat in front of her and rubbed my thumb over her hand continuously.

"Ready?" I asked taking in a deep breath myself.

Her head nodded eagerly.

"Shawn did that because he was jealous of me," I stated. Camila rolled her eyes and said, "Thought so." I shook my head and continued. "That's not the full reason, Mila. When you two were talking and together or whatever, he raped you." My eyes were on hers the whole time. I could see the hurt and the sadness in them but I continued hopefully. "He erased your memory of that month so he could maybe start over with you but luckily I still have you."

I could see the tears forming and them dripping from her waterline. "Come here," I motioned and pulled her towards me. I could feel my shirt becoming wet.

This was terrible. Horrible. Camila doesn't deserve this, any of it. She was raped once by Jacob, raped again by Shawn and she didn't know it, got her memory erased, and ended up leaving Fifth Harmony because of those problems. This wasn't what I wanted her to go through but it had already happened.

It was only going to get worse. I was working for Shawn and no one would know. Not even poor Camila.
~~~
Yo yo yo wassup!!! Lol loving the feedback!!!!! I appreciate every single read, vote, and comment. It means so so much. Havana music video may be dropping soon, tour documentaries coming VERY soon, and Havana became a single because of the help of camilizers. I love you all💕