Chapter 7

My mind began to cloud with the memories. My breathing sped up as the images became more vivid. The hurting, it began to make it hard to breathe as if I was actually there, taking all of the hits—the pain. Tears dripped from my waterline falling and slithering down my cheeks in zig zag patterns. Big, warm arms wrapped around my body bringing me back into reality. Y/n cradled me in his arms quietly shushing me. My hand was planted against his chest feeling the occasional heartbeat. I closed my eyes and just let myself feel, feel the beat of his heart. Eyes still closed, I leaned my body more into his and layed my head against his chest. This time I let myself feel and listen. Listen to his soft breathing and comparing it to my ragged, uneven breaths. I listened to his heart beat softly along with his breathing.

We just sat there in silence. Not needing to say any unwanted comfort words but just needing eachother to be there. There in each other's presence. His hand crossed lightly against my jawline and then up to the hair covering my puffy eyed face. In a swift movement, he tucked the hair behind my ear and kissed the top of my head.

He sighed leaving a hot gush of air flow over my head. "We don't have to. I love you and I will approve of any decision you make," he breathed and set his chin on my head.

I looked up at him and stared into those eyes of his. "You promise?" I asked. He nodded in response with a slim smile.

My finger grazed the top of his hand lying on my arm and I grabbed his hand lacing our fingers. I slowly opened my eyes taking in the scenery. I took in a shuttering breath and let it all out. I tried forming the words but it was stuck in my throat, unable to come out. His soothing words seemed to ease the lump in my throat. "It's alright. We can just call it a night and discuss this another time. I love you."

I closed my eyes once again letting his words hang loose floating around my head. I let them consume me eating out every bad thought I had and finally being able to choke out the words.

"Yes," his body tensed and I delved closer to him. He began to relax making me smile a little. It was good to know that I could comfort him so easily. "I want to talk about it—I need to."

I could tell, he was so worried. "Jacob," I started not knowing where to exactly begin. He ran his hand slowly up and down my arm sending chills throughout my body, urging me to continue. "We went on tour together, you know, with the girls. I thought he was a good friend, but I was wrong. He wasn't even a friend. Well at least until he started to target me." I swallowed—hard. Y/n's fingertips grazed my skin making me draw in a quick death.

"At first, he was just simply flirting with us all. Then we began to talk more but as friends though. He stopped talking to the girls only small talk here and there. He started flirting with me, more and more. He started asking me on dates but I kept refusing. Everyday he would ask and try to reason but I avoided him. It was almost a month and he still hadn't stopped bothering me. Then I started telling the girls. They tried comforting me but nothing helped. Till..." My heart was racing making my breathing more rapid. I needed to explain the next part but the images flooded my brain. I pushed them away and concentrated on only what was needed.

"Till one day I was alone in our dressing room. The others went for food but I wasn't hungry. He knocked on the door and I let him in. He had that look in his eyes... I was on the couch and he pulled me up from my seat and pinned me up against the wall. He had his hand wrapped around my neck and started choking me. He started saying stuff like I'm stupid for saying no to him and ignoring him. He kicked me, slapped me, hit me, you name it."

I glanced at Y/n noticing his clenched jaw. He met my eyes and waited a moment before stuttering, "D-did he..."

I realized what he meant and shook my head. "No,"

"I screamed but no one heard me. No one helped me. No one was there. I tried fighting back but that just made him more angry. He chipped my tooth, busted my lip, and left bruises. When he was done he threw me on the floor and stood over me. He said that if the next time he asked me on a date and I said no he would do so much worse. I tried convincing the girls that he abused me but no one believed me. It was obvious since of my injuries but for some blind reason, they didn't believe it."

A cold splash of water dropped onto his hand. I sniffled but continued. "A few days later he asked me on a date. I knew I couldn't run so I said yes. That night he took me on a date. The whole night I barely spoke to him. I ate and either said yes or no. He said he was going to take me back to the bus but he didn't. Instead he took me to some other place. I didn't even know where we were. He pushed me down and told me that because of my behavior he would punish me. So he-he knocked me out and he—he," Y/n held me closer and shushed me.

A gush of tears poured from my eyes. He didn't say anything, just let me let it all out. He kissed my temple and stood up with me in his arms. He hauled me up the stairs and into the bedroom. Shutting the door with his foot, he carefully set me down on the bed. He sat down, his head up against the headboard, and pulled me onto his lap. I leaned down and hugged him. He pushed me upwards after the hug and swiped his thumbs across my cheeks. The stream of tears faded from his touch.

"You don't have to say anymore," he mumbled.

I looked down and wiped any extra tears away with a quick nod. A gasp escaped my mouth when his lips met mine. I let myself fall into him. I needed him. It was soft at first until I needed more. I deepened the kiss until we fought for air. We broke apart our uneven breaths mixing between us. His eyes met mine noticing the lust filled within them. His lips brushed against mine. I couldn't stand it so I invaded the space between us.

He sat up and planted his hands on my thighs. My arms wrapped around his neck pulling him impossibly closer. I straddled my legs around him and deepened the kiss once again. I grasped his hair when he kissed his way down my neck and to my collarbone. His hands slipped up under my shirt cupping my waist. I grabbed his arms and looked him in the eyes. I pecked his lips before saying, "Not tonight." He nodded and removed me from his waist. He wrapped his pinky around mine.

"I love you."
---
I made a new cover so here it is:

What do y'all think? Should I use it or no? Anyways Camila did amazing on the MMVA's and please go vote for her on Teen Choice

What do y'all think? Should I use it or no? Anyways Camila did amazing on the MMVA's and please go vote for her on Teen Choice. Love you all❤️❤️