Chapter 4

Crying In The Club has got me thinking... My original plan for this second book might change. BUY CRYING IN THE CLUB ON ITUNES! Watch Crying In The Club on YouTube! Download Crying In The Club on Spotify! Watch Camila's performance on Crying In The Club at the BBMA's Sunday night!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sharp pain shot through my head making me groan. I lifted my head and opened my eyes. Looking around, I realized I was passed out on the living room floor. The room was silent. The silence was so loud that it hurt my head even more making my headache reach higher levels. I guess I was so use to the blasting music from earlier that the silence was so unusual. Everyone must've left because there were scattered solo cups and confetti but no people.

Usually when it was silent like this, you could sometimes hear Camila's music blasting from upstairs or if you listen hard enough, you could hear it from her earbuds. I finally decided to get to my feet. I trudged upstairs to find something that could help ease the pain from my aching head. I guess I drank way too much. I knocked on the door with my knuckle. There was no answer from behind the door so I opened it looking around. It was silent as well except for...except for... the sound of—

Crying?

I followed the noise until I reached the source of the sound. The bathroom light shone from under the door lighting up the doorway from inside the bedroom. I pressed my ear up against the wood and listened. The sound was so awful. The sound of Camila sniffling, crying. I ruffled my eyebrows confused and muttered, "Camila?"

The sniffling seemed to ease and I slowly opened the door once there was no reply. Camila sat balled up in the corner of the bathroom. She was propped up against the glass shielding the shower. Her head was buried in between her knees. I crouched down forgetting all about my objective coming up here and payed attention to Camila. I reached out and brushed my fingers over her arm. Her head lifted up only revealing her eyes as she stared up at me. Her makeup ran down her face in streaks and blots.

I sat down and set her in my lap wrapping my arms around her. She wrapped hers around my neck holding on as if I was going to leave. She buried her head into my chest and began to sob. I leaned in and placed a soft kiss at the top of her head. I rubbed her back until she began to quiet down. Thinking this was probably the time I asked, "You okay?"

Her response was a shake of her head. I sighed and looked down at the body I was holding. Her head began to lift up from my chest and she stared up at me. She was hurt and it hurt me because I didn't know the cause of it. My hands came up to her face and I wiped away the remaining streams of tears. I kissed her soft lips and held her where our foreheads were touching. Her eyes didn't meet mine.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

There was a hitch in her breathing. She tried to speak but no words ever fell out. She let out another sob and I pulled her closer to me. My eyes fell upon her phone which was sitting where Camila was balled up earlier. The notes app was open. I glanced over the typing but I couldn't quite read out what it said. I didn't want to invade in whatever she had on her phone so I looked away. After a few more minutes of silence and cries, I picked her up and softly layed her on the bed. I covered her with the sheets and blanket.

I turned to head to the bathroom since I needed something to relieve my headache. "Please—don't...leave me." She managed to say in between sobs.

My eyes widened and I turned back around climbing into the bed and wrapping my arms around her once again. When I did, she wrapped hers around me and she opened her eyes. I hated seeing her like this. Beautiful chocolate eyes were glazed with pain.
"Don't leave," she said barely a whisper.