Chapter 8

We were in the studio working on some of her music as well as a little of mine. I was jotting down lyrics and she was listening to Roger ramble on. Though, I couldn't concentrate on lyrics. She was sucking on a ring pop which distracted me—a lot. She looked in my direction and noticed me staring. She grinned and licked the top of it. She giggled and winked in my direction. I rolled my eyes playfully but I wanted her now. I knew I needed to work but Camila kept making that sucking noise on it. Roger finished his speech and left the room with just Camila and I.

"Ugh, Camila. Really?" I looked at her with an idiotic smile plastered on my face.

She walked over with a mischievous little smirk and her ring pop in hand. "What?" She questioned.

"You're distracting me," I pointed at her ring pop.

"What, by doing this?" She brought the ring pop to her mouth and plopped her mouth onto it. She swirled her tongue over it before looking back at me with a cocked eyebrow.

"Yes now please stop. I'm trying to work," I begged.

She crossed her leg over my body and sat on my lap her arms around my neck and mine on her waist. She grinned and kissed me. They tasted of cherry, the flavor of the ring pop. She got up from me and stood by my side. "I've got to get to work," she strutted over to the stool and sat down staring down at her notepad.

She seemed a bit more happy since she talked a little about what happened. It was silent. Not a bad silent but a good one. I started jotting down lyrics when Camila let out a deep sigh causing me to look up at her. She stared blankly at the floor. After a few moments, she looked up meeting my eyes.

"Let's go to the club," she suggested standing up from the stool.

I raised a brow and smirked. "Really?"

She nodded and walked over sitting on my lap and draping an arm over my shoulder. "Just me and you," she said before capturing my lips.

"Right now?" I asked.

She nodded hastily and removed herself from my lap my hands lingering at her waist. I brought up my watch and checked the time; 9:12.

"Should we go change out of these clothes? They're not good enough for the club," I looked her up and down and pointed at my outfit.

She laughed and grabbed my hand. "Sure."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the doors exiting the studio. We were instantly flashed with bright lights. I secured my hand with hers pulling her through the crowd to the Jeep. "Great..." I mumbled.

She elbowed me in the ribs making me wince. I glanced at her and she held a smirk. I helped her into the car and got in myself. We quickly drove away not wanting to deal with them right now. We arrived at our house quickly running upstairs to change into a different outfit.

Camila stepped out of the bathroom wearing a simple blue crop top and white high-waisted jeans with some heels. For some reason, I felt like wearing a suit. Just something different than my everyday wear.

"Camila to be honest, you don't look any different than you usually do."

She rolled her eyes but took a look at me. She grinned and grabbed my tie pulling me closer. "Y/n we're just going to a club," she pointed out.