Chapter Eleven

Going the Distance - Chapter Eleven

A Questionable Night

I awoken from my peaceful slumber, completely naked in my bed. I was lying next to Ben who was softly asleep. I was interlocked with him, my head on his chest, his cheek against my head. I glimpsed at his face, he was smiling softly. He looked adorable.

After a few minutes, I felt him wake up.

"Good morning." I heard his deep, sleepy voice. I glanced upwards.

"Hello." I smiled. His arms made their way around my body and pulled me closer to him.

"Jenny?" He said after a moments pause.

"Yes." I replied, closing my eyes whilst trying to relax and make the most of this special moment.

"I think I love you." His voice was filled with passion and it made me want to cry. Out of happiness, of course.

"I think I love you too." I met with his eyes and pushed my lips towards his. Our lips met and danced in sync. I was absolutely starstruck. I was lying next to somebody who really loved me. However, I had doubts. Was this happening all too fast?

We lied there for a few minutes until I got out of the bed, out of the bedroom and into the lounge. As I was proceeding to make a cup of coffee, I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and a head on my shoulder. I poured the boiling water into the cup and looked towards his shining eyes.

2 hours later-

Benedict had left and I was lying on the sofa, trying to contain myself after last night's events; we were pretty intimate. Does that mean we were serious now? Does he definitely like me? Was it just a one night thing? I hated this. I hated having questions that I knew wouldn't be answered. I shook my head and placed my head on a cushion, trying my hardest to drift away from these worrying thoughts.