▸ August 11th

"I think our tiny human  will have my blonde hair," Naruto said, her hands wrapped around the metal chains of the swing.

The couple were currently at the local park, not too far from their house. It was actually walking distance. They were swinging on the only two swings the park had. A line of children waiting for them and parents aggravated that two adults were hogging the swings.

"Hey, you're hogging the swings!" A child shouted at them.

"We were here first, wait in line like everybody else," She said to the small boy who only huffed and walked away.

She could feel the small boy's mom's glare on her as she listened to Sasuke's reply.

"I doubt it," Sasuke said, swinging in the swing next to her, "He'll inherit the awesome hair of the Uchiha for sure."

Naruto could hear the smirk in his voice, "You said he. You think it's gonna be a boy?" She asked, swinging higher than Sasuke was.

"Hn," He nodded. "That way, he'll get his good looks from his father." He gestured to himself.

Naruto huffed. "Yeah, right. It'll be a girl. And she'll have uzumaki in her blood, so she'll get her good looks from her mother, moi." She said, mimicking Sasuke and gesturing to herself.

"Oh haha," Sasuke scoffed, "You're just mad because he baby's gonna be a boy and not a girl."

"Nu-uh! The tiny human is a girl." Naruto argued. "And she'll play soccer, like I did when I was younger. I felt the kick myself."

"She hasn't even developed yet," Sasuke deadpanned.

"You said she, I win!" She announced.

"No I didn't, you're hearing things," Sasuke argued, "The baby's a boy."

"I think you mean girl."

"No, I mean what I said. It's a boy."

"Girl."

"You said it wrong. It's pronounced boy."

"I think I said it fine. Its pronounced girl."

"Boy."

"Lets have a bet, shall we?" Naruto said, obviously tired of aground back and forth. "If the baby's a boy, I'll stop being so immature."

"Get off the swings!"

"Get off the swings," She mocked the boy, sticking out her tongue.

Naruto was a kid at heart with the body of a twenty-three year old. She was beyond immature. However, Sasuke would be lying if he said it didn't make their relationship more interesting. "I don't know, I kinda like you being immature. It keeps things interesting, How about you don't eat ramen for a month?"

"A-A whole month? Sasuke's that's just insane. I mean, ramen is apart of me." She said, eyes wide in shock but she kept swinging along with Sasuke.

"Yup, I want to see how long you can last without it," He said smirking, "It should be fun."

"Alright, but if our tiny human is a girl, You have to...shave off your eyebrows." She said.

She had thought about this before. It was either that or take down that creepy clown poster in their bedroom. But in the end she knew what she wanted. And the thought of seeing Sasuke eyebrowless was too good to pass up.

Just imagining it brought a smile to her lips. She really wanted to see what he would look like.

"Sounds fair enough," He shrugged. But inwardly, he shuddered at the mere image of him missing his eyebrows. But he really wanted to see how long she could last without ramen until she'd crack under the pressure.

"I'm so gonna win this bet." She announced to him, swinging higher.

"Guess we'll have to wait a few months before we find out," He stated, swinging even higher than she was.

"Doesn't matter," She said glancing at him, "I'm still gonna win."

"Get off the swings!"

"Shut up before I tell your mom that you said a bad word."