▸ October 31st (part one)

"Like my outfit?" She asked, swirling around in her Halloween costume.

Though she was evidently showing, her costume still looked as good as when she tried it on a month ago.

She was dressed in a all white wedding dress, with many floral designs and made its way down her curves and edges. Though, knowing naruto. She had to add a twist to her original bride outfit.

She decided to be a killer bride. Staining her once completely white dress with fake blood along with holding a bloody kitchen knife.

Her blonde hair had been done in an intricate design also stained with blood along with her wedding veil.

And being as persistent as she is, she made Sasuke dress as a murdered groom. He too had blood staining his white suit.

She had even gone all out and made him a giant stab wound on his forehead. He wasn't too pleased about that, seeing as now his hair was caked with fake blood.

"You said something about a costume party earlier," He said to her.

"I did," She smiled. "It's TenTen's and Neji's party. They really love Halloween. Everyone's gonna be there. We'll also be entering the costume contest there."

"When?"

"Around ten thirty. Perfect timing too, we'll be wrapping up our trick or treating too."

"Yeah that's sounds reasonable— I'm sorry, did you say trick or treating?"

"I did," She smiled.

"Naruto, we're both twenty-six. We're way too old for trick or treating."

"What?" She asked turning to him. "No we're not."

"Yes we are."

"Can we go anyway?" She asked, "It'll be Kurama's first Halloween with his new family."

"Won't people be scared to see a fox at their front door?"

"Nah. It's Halloween. They'll think it's a really good and creative idea for a dog. People are stupid." She smiled.

"The answer is no."

"Look into his eyes and tell him he'll be spending his Halloween in the house all night long." She said holding him.

Sasuke took a long hard look at Kurama, before bending down to his level. "You'll be spending your Halloween —"

"I didn't mean it literally!" She said covering Kurama's ears. "Jeez."

He only sighed.

"Either way, we're going."

"And what makes you think that?"

"Because If we don't, I'll never make you my mom's famous recipe for tomato soup again." She threatened.

He gasped, "You wouldn't dare."

"Oh, I think we both know I would." She smirked. "Just think about when you're sick and you have a sore throat, and you really need something to help soothe your troubles. And boom, nice hot tomato soup—"

He sighed once more. "Fine."

"You got your candy bucket?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, lets go."

...

"Sooo glad you guys came!" Tenten welcomed them into the party, which was filled with people dancing and having plenty of fun. "I was on the impression you guys wouldn't show."

Tenten was wearing a pirate costume, an eyepatch covering on of her eyes and a large pirate hate over her head.

"Naruto made us go trick or treating first," Sasuke explained. "We left the buckets of candy in the car."

"It's was Kurama's first Halloween!" Naruto said.

"So cute," She smiled at the fox. "By the way, nice costumes guys."

"Let me guess, killer wife and murdered husband?" Neji intervened walking up and standing next to Tenten.

He was also wearing a pirate costume, similar to Tenten's.

"Yup," Naruto smiled. "Hey, you wouldn't mind if Kurama goes running around, right? I don't want to keep him on a leash."

"It's completely fine," Tenten said, "People will think it's a costume anyway. Go ahead."

"Hey, be good." She said bending down and unhooking him from his leash. Immediately, he dashed inside the house.

"The costume party doesn't officially start until the end of the night, but we've got plenty to do until then." Tenten said to her.

"Yeah, there's a beer pong, food in the kitchen and outside, pool tables, a pool in the back, a hot tub upstairs and downstairs, there's a football game on in the living room," Neji said, "Where did Naruto go?"

"She left after you said food," He shrugged, "Anyway, you said there was a football game on?"