▸ October 21st

"Why did you agree to take her?"

"It was your idea."

"I know, but she's getting on my nerves now and plus you never listen to me. So technically it's your fault for listening to me in the first place." Naruto said.

Naruto glanced back at the red head in the back seat, pushing her glasses higher up the bridge of her nose.

"You said it would be a good idea if you guys were to bond a little better and squash the feud going on between you two," Sasuke explained. "Seeing as she's still obviously jealous that you, her own cousin, has the guy she's been after for years now."

"Ok but—"

"You guys do realize I can still hear you right?" She deadpanned.

"Yeah."

"Very much so actually."

"Then why are you talking about me like I'm not here?!" She practically yelled.

"Uh duh. It's called imagination." Naruto explained. "You see if I imagine you aren't here hard enough, maybe you'll just go away—"

"I get it." She sneered. "If you don't like me, why did you invite me?"

"Well I thought if I gave it a try, maybe we could at least not hate each other." She said. "But that failed."

"Yeah. Obviously." She rolled her eyes.

"Just be happy you actually have plans this weekend." Naruto said.

"I actually had plans this weekend I'll have you know."

"Not according to the phone call you had with Sasuke." Naruto said. "You said, and I quote, 'do I have any plans? Of course not! I'm free every weekend— I mean, I'm just free this weekend. It's not like I just stand by the phone hoping for you to call all weekend.' "

"Ugh... whatever!" She said, her cheeks flushing red in embarrassment. "Where are you guys taking me anyway?"

"We're actually just going to the movies."

"The movies?" She questioned. "What are we seeing?"

"Cars 3." Naruto said happily.

"That's a kids movie."

"As if that's not already obvious..." Sasuke muttered.

"Why don't we go see something else?" She asked.

Naruto turned to her, almost with a glare.

"Why don't you shut up before we leave on the side of the road and come get you after the movie's over?"

...

"Remind me again again why you are picking that movie out of all movies available to watch here?" Karin asked her as they took their seats in the theater.

"Because we already paid for the tickets online."

They were in the very back, near the middle of the row. They had popcorn, nachos, slushies, candy, and endless amounts of chocolate. All thanks to Naruto's recent cravings.

The pregnancy had began taking its toll on Naruto. And it had been clear that it was to both of them. She had began experiencing morning sickness, which was rather late into the pregnancy. Her cravings got worse. And her stomach had began to swell.

Today she wasn't feeling her very best. Sasuke had noticed, and immediately forced her into a day of fun. His idea was to go to the movies and watch a movie of her choice. He was off at work and so was she, so it was perfect planning.

They were surrounded by adults and their children due to the choice of movie Naruto had decided to go on.

"I'm with Karin on this one."

"You are?"

"I told you I wanted to go see Cars 3 and now that we're finally here, you're complaining like a female." She deadpanned.

"So you admit you complain."

"I'm a pregnant woman Sasuke. I am literally carrying a growing fetus in my stomach. I have every right to."

"Yeah but you still admitted it—"

"That's besides the point. The point is I seriously don't see the problem." Naruto stated.

"We're surrounded by children."

"So? We paid our tickets just like their mothers did for them." Naruto said eating popcorn. "And if anybody has a problem they can kiss my—"

"Were you gonna say ass? Because you literally hate that word more than you hate oranges." Sasuke said.

"Wow, you're right. I was gonna. . . Ugh. these mood swings are getting on my nerves." She groaned.

"Mood swings?" Karin asked, "That's why you were being so mean to me in the car."

"That's not the reason." Sasuke and Naruto said in unison.

They glanced at each other before attaching their faces in a heated kiss.

Though nobody could see them since they were in the very back, Karin could practically feel third wheel spilling off of her.

She sunk down in her seat, her cheeks reddened in embarrassment just by being seated next to the couple.

"Can I go please home now?"

...

By the way, I drew this a few days ago

By the way, I drew this a few days ago. Just thought I'd share it with you guys. I'm actually proud of it ☺️.