▸ October 3rd

Sasuke sighed as he watched the blonde go from person to person, introducing herself as energetic as ever.

She gave a sweet smile, said her name, shook their hand and pointed Sasuke, introducing herself again as his girlfriend.

Although, Sasuke didn't notice it, by saying she was his girlfriend, she was passively claiming him as hers and warning all the female employees that he was already taken.

Most frowned after hearing the news. Naruto was a lucky girl, most said after she left to the next person. He was handsome, had a high paying job, comes from a semi-wealthy family, and a complete gentlemen.

And Sasuke was a lucky guy, according to the male employees. She was beautiful, energetic, well-endowed, had a great body, also comes from a semi-wealthy family, and also had a high paying job.

They were literally perfect for each other, some might say in jealousy.

Today was the first time, Naruto had ever visited him at his job. He hadn't expected her to come at all. But she completely surprised him.

It was bring your kid to work day. Not only was Naruto a big kid herself, she was carrying one. So it wasn't breaking the rules.

A co-worker's child tugged on his blazer, and he looked down at the wide-eyes girl with curiosity. She pointed to the blonde who was on her way over to him, "You're girlfriend's really pretty." She commented.

"I know," He said almost in a whisper just before the child left with a smile.

"What were you talking about?" She asked.

"Nothing." Sasuke dismissed. "Anyways, why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise."

"I hate surprises."

"I know," She smiled, "Come on, take me to meet your boss!"

"No way," Sasuke denied he neared her and said in a whisper, "He's kinda a creep. And don't want the mother of my child anywhere near him."

"I think I can handle a creep," Naruto scoffed, "I did take seven years of karate lessons." She said making ninja sounds and moving her hands to karate chop the air.

"Yeah like ten years ago."

"I'll have you know I still can kick some serious butt," Naruto said not ceasing her movements and ninja noises. "And if that doesn't work, then I'll use illusions."

"Illusions?" He questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"I studied a specific art that helps me trap an opponent into a illusions that looks real."

"And what might this specific art be?"

"Genjutsu."

"You just made that word up, didn't you?"

"Yup."

"I'll introduce you to a few of my friends," He stated, "And if we just do happen to see my boss, I'll introduce you."

"Yay!"

...

"So you're the girl Sasuke's been talking non-stop about?" A orange haired male said.