▸ October 31st (part two)

"Naruto, I've literally been looking for you since the game ended."

"You obviously weren't looking hard enough," She said with a mouthful of Oreos. "Man, I love Oreos. It's been so long since I had any."

"You're eating Oreos?" He asked.

"Uh.. yeah."

"Since when?"

"Since now."

"Okay one, you hate Oreos for some odd and unknown reason," Sasuke said, "And two, you haven't had any because you specifically tell me not to get them whenever I go grocery shopping."

"Your point?" She said swallowing and grabbing a handful of gummy worms in one hand and a cup of punch in the other.

He sighed, "Anyways, the costume contest is about to start." He said to her, "Isn't that the souls purpose of coming to the party anyway?"

"Oh crap!" She said stuffing the worms in her mouth, and washing it down with punch. "C'mon lets go!"

She grabbed his hand and pulled him along with her. "You should've said something earlier."

"As I told you, I was looking for you and couldn't find you." He said, "Don't know why I didn't check the kitchen area first. Must've been the few drinks I had earlier."

"You've been drinking?"

"Just a little." He said.

"Hey, you're the designated driver."

"And explain to me why the woman who can't drink isn't the designated driver?" He asked.

"Just cause." She huffed. "Are you ok to drive?"

"Oh I don't know," He said, "My head hurts and I'm seeing three of you—"

"Nice try, Sasuke." She said, "You're driving."

...

"The contest signup is starting!" Tenten announces, "All those entering talk to Ino for the signup sheet. Alright guys, back to your partying."

She stepped off the couch she was previously standing in and walked over to the bar area and stood next to Neji.

Meanwhile, Naruto and Sasuke were first in line.

"Hey Ino," Naruto greeted the pale blonde.

"Oh hey guys," She smiled, "I knew I'd see you guys here. Naruto lives for Halloween."

"Tell me about it," Sasuke sighed. "She even brought Kurama."

"Really? I knew I seen him running around!" She said.

"Honestly, I didn't think you'd be helping out." Sasuke said.

"Oh the signup person role. Yeah, I don't even know how I got roped in myself," She said, "Doesn't mean I'm still not gonna enter couples costume myself."

She twirled around a few times, her princess dress flowing. She was obviously Cinderella. She had the glass shoes to prove it. "I'm not suffering from the pain these glass slippers are giving me for nothing."

"I can't imagine you would." Sasuke said.

"Nice costumes by the way." She smiled. "Murdered groom and murderer bride, but with a twist, you're really a pregnant murderer bride."

"Never really thought about that." Naruto.

"Anyways," Ino said glancing at the line of people that had grown a little angry for waiting, "You guys wanted to sign up for the contest, right? Which one?"

"There's more than one?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, Tenten and Neji went all out," She explained, "There's eating, drinking, dancing, the biggest splash, swimming, costume and lastly couples' costume."

"Oh wow," Sasuke said.

"I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're signing up for couples' costume and eating." Ino said looking at Naruto.

"You're absolutely right," She smiled.

"Alright you guys are all signed up," Ino smiled, "You might want to move out the line. They look really mad."

Naruor and Sasuke looked back at the angry line. "That's probably for the best." Naruto said moving her and Sasuke out the line.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Sasuke asked.

"I don't know about you, but I'm gonna go find Kurama." She said, "He's probably hungry."

"Yeah, but he's a cute fox that people think is a dog in costume. So it's not unlikely that people have been giving him scraps."

"True," She said, "Well then how about we go get something to eat."

"Now that you mention it, I could go for some gummy worms and Oreos."

"And that's why I love you."

"That not the only reason, is it?"

"Of course not." She smiled, "I'll tell you all the reasons I love you another day. But for now, Oreos and gummy worms."