▸ November 12th

"Sasuke?"

"Mhm."

"Remember when I told you I'd tell you all the things I love about you?"

"Yeah."

"I think I'd like to start now." She smiled.

Sasuke placed his book on the table and turned to Naruto who was sitting next to him on the couch. "I'm listening."

"Ok, but you have to participate too." She smiled.

"Alright, you start."

"Well, I love the way you look." She said with a hint of blush on her cheeks, "Not to be the girl that only goes for looks, but you are very good looking. I think it has something to do with your family bloodline. Seriously, I haven't seen any bad-looking Uchiha yet."

He smiled, satisfied.

"Alright well I love how different you are compared to me." He stated.

She tilted her head, "What do you mean?"

"You're all happiness and I'm pretty much gloomy. Its basically a small observation that proves we make a good couple."

"Ok my turn," She said, "I love your hair. It's a nice black color and it spikes in the back, which somehow defies all gravity. And it's got that natural Uchiha glow."

"I love the color of eyes. They're really pretty." He said, "Did I mention blue is my favorite color?"

"Well I love your... overprotectiveness," She admitted, "Even though it's annoying most of the time, I know you only do it for my protection. You make me feel safe."

"Glad to know I'm doing my part," He said, "I love your persuasiveness. Whenever you convince me to do something you know it's going blow up in our faces, it usually ends up being adventurous and fun in the end."

"I knew it!" She smiled, "I love your sarcasm. It's annoying, all the time. But it keeps our conversations interesting."

"I love your whiskers," He smiled.

"Is that what we're calling em?" She laughed, "They're faded scars that happened after I got into a really bad accident when I was younger."

She let a chill run down her spine just thinking about the memory. "I'll never trust cats again."

"Anyways.... They make you different." He said, "I like different. I love different."

"I love your skin." She said, "In all the years I've known you, I've never seen you ever have a pimple. And it takes some serious damage for you to bruise. Almost like your skin is made of steel. And you don't burn. You manage to stay the exact same color through summer every year."

"What can I say? Uchiha don't burn." He said. "I love your hair." He said. "It's practically endless now that you've decided to grow it out and it's reaching the back of your knees now. It's a golden blonde, and I almost envy the natural glow of perfection it has."

"I knew you were jealous," She smirked. "I love your voice. It's soothing and makes me feel safe whenever you're around."

"I love your confidence," He says, "It keeps our relationship interesting."

Naruto paused for a second before speaking.

"I love... " She paused, "You."

He smiled, "I love you too."

The two shared a sweet and short kiss before breaking the kiss up.

"Sasuke."

"Yes."

"You don't have any eyebrows."

"Shut up."