▸ November 3rd

"I don't think my swimsuit will still fit me," Naruto said to Sasuke he was putting on his own swim trunks.

Naruor turned to Sasuke just in time to see him look at himself in the mirror.

He was confidently eyeing his well maintained muscular body that he had been building on for a while now.

"Your swimsuit still fits." Naruto said.

"Mhm, and yours will too." He said lifting the swimsuit. "It's a two piece, so it won't be tight around your stomach." He said circling her before stopping in front of her and bending down a little. "And your breast haven't gotten that much bigger."

He completely ignored her irritated blush on her face. "Bottom line is... it should still fit." He finally stated, "You want me to help you put it on?"

"I think I know how to put a swimsuit on," Naruto said while Sasuke shrugged.

"Fine with me." He sad to her, "I'll just watch."

"Turn around." Naruto ordered.

He turned but with many complaints. "This is pointless. I've already seen everything."

"Shut up," She said trying it on. She turned and looked at herself in the mirror.

The pregnancy had began taking its toll on Naruto. And it had been clear that it was to both of them.

She had began experiencing morning sickness, which was rather late into the pregnancy. Her cravings got worse. And her stomach had began to swell.

Today she wasn't feeling her very best. Sasuke had noticed, and immediately forced her into a day of fun.

His idea was to go to the beach and then afterward they would go out to eat. He was off at work and so was she so it was perfect planning.

When he told her about it, she nearly groaned. But now they were trying to squeeze into their swimsuits they hadn't used in nearly 3 years.

She cringed as looked at the swimsuit. It was a pitch black color and the top was strapless.

It also had decorative diamonds on the lining. This style hadn't been popular since then.

"Can I turn around now?"

"Yeah."

Sasuke turned to look at her. The swimsuit wasn't too tight, and it did fit. But just barely. "See, it does fit."

"Barely." Naruto said.

"It fits."

"I look so big." She said gesturing to her stomach.

"You do realize you are only four and a half months. This is nothing compared to the seventh, or eight or ninth—"

"Shut up!" She silenced him.

"My point is, you're carrying children — my children to be exact." Sasuke explained, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Ok, I'll wear it but just this once," She said to him. "I still don't understand as to why we are going swimming in the beginning of November."

"Doesn't matter." He said. "We have a beach to get to."

"I seriously hate you for making me go somewhere I don't want to go and do something I don't want to do." She said, "You're like my mother in my boyfriend's body."

"You love me."

...

"I hate the beach!" She complained, walking into the apartment, leaving wet foot prints wherever she went. "I never want to go ever again."

"Oh, come on." Sasuke said. "It wasn't that bad."

She turned around to face him, "Yes it was!" She nearly yelled as he closed the door. "A pelican attacked my hair, I'm sunburned to the point where I could be related to a tomato, and there's sand in places sand should never be."

"Mhm."

"I know!"  She said. "So glad we're on the same page." She said without the slightest clue of his sarcasm.

She turned, and stomped away to the bathroom. On the way, Sasuke followed her. "Not only did that one kid hit me in the face with a beach ball, but he made me drop my hotdog."

She looked at Sasuke. "I wanted that hotdog." She looked away and bent down to run the bath water. "And random people kept asking me if I was pregnant and before I could answer, they touched my stomach. Without my permission. "

"No." He gasped sarcastically.

"I know right, it took everything in my body not to choke anyone." She said standing up and walking over to the mirror.

"The kid didn't even freaking apologize," She said attempting to take off the swimsuit top. "I mean did no one —help me, dammit — teach that kid any manners."

"No way." Sasuke said, literally have no interest in her complaints, snapping the swimsuit off.

"Exactly!" She agreed.

She then eased the bottoms off and turned to Sasuke. "Thankyou for attempting to have a good day at the beach and for listening to my complaints, but I just really need a hot bath to myself right now."

"Mhm."

"How about we watch a movie after we're both done taking baths?"

"Sounds like a plan," Sasuke said before she gently pushed him out the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

She then eased herself into the bath.

She thought for a bit.

"God dammit," She sighed. "I really wanted that hotdog." Her stomach growling a bit.

***

Lmaooo, who noticed? Just comment. 😊 If you find yourself asking, "notice what?" You haven't noticed it yet.