▸ December 1st

"So... How's work?"

"It's fin—"

"I crashed my car."

"You what?"

"I got into a car accident and crashed my car." She stated over the phone.

"What? Are you okay?" He asked frantically over the phone, "Are you hurt?"

"Financially, yes." She said, "Physically, no. My car is practically totaled. My mom is currently driving me to the car dealership to buy a new one."

"What did you do?" He asked curiously.

"Well to put it into simple terms, I ran into a pole."

"How," He paused, "Did you even manage to do that?"

"Well, it's actually kind of a long story." She said over the phone.

"I have the time." He stated.

...

"Okay, so what should I get?"

"Get the Big Mac, with fries, oh– and get me the same thing but with an apple pie." Sakura said over the phone.

"Alright," Naruko started pulling up to the menu.

"Welcome to McDonalds, what can I get you?" The cheerful woman said.

"Uh, can I get two Big Mac combos, with an apple pie," Naruko stated.

"Sure, will that be all?"

"Mhm."

"Your total is 13.24," The woman stated, "Please pull up to the next window."

Naruko pulled up to the next window.

With her card already out, she handed it to the cashier. "Holy crap, did you see Hinata's dress?" Sakura said on the line.

"No, why?" Naruko said as the cashier handed her card back. She pulled up the final window.

"It's gorgeous!" She said, "I'll send you a pic."

...

"Please tell me you weren't texting and driving." Sasuke said.

"No, now if you would let me finish my amazing story."

...

The man handed her her bags of food and began pulling off. Quickly she began checking the bag for the correct food items.

That's when she noticed they had forgotten about her apple pie.

"Those idiots forgot my fries," That's when she looked up and realized where her car was headed. "Holy shi—"

There was a loud crash noise over the phone, ringing through her ears.

"Oh my god, Naruto what happened?!"

"Well..." Naruto stated looking around. "Looks like I just crashed my car into the Mcdonalds pole."

...

"So you crash your 100,000 dollar car into McDonald's sign and you're completely nonchalant about it."

"I wouldn't say I'm happy about it," She said, "But I'm not gonna be depressed about it."

"Well I should probably get back to work—"

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Has anyone ever told you that you are dating the most beautiful woman in Konoha—"

"Naruto."

"What?"

"We're not doing this."

"But why?"

"No."