▸ September 14th (part one)

"I didn't agree to this."

"Sure you did," She says, buttoning up his white oxfords shirt as Sasuke only complained more.

"I don't wanna go." He complained as she buttoned the final button and stepped back to look at her masterpiece. She had picked out his outfit for him today, and he decided he would pick out hers.

"Too late to cancel now," She said, "Where's my outfit you picked out?"

He reached over to the bed and grabbed the short white dress that flared at the hips. He also picked her out some sandals to wear along with it. "Thanks." She said, sliding it on and turning for Sasuke to zip it up in the back.

"We haven't been on a double date in a while," Sasuke admitted.

"Yeah, last time it was with Ino and Sai," She smiled. "And that's before they got engaged."

"I don't feel comfortable dressing so careless," He admitted.

"We're going to a pizza parlor Sasuke, we're going to stick out like sore thumbs if we dress all fancy-like." She said with her hands on her hips.

"I guess so," He shrugged. He turned to her adjusting himself, "How do I look?"

"Like a prince." She smiled. "How do I look?"

Like my princess. He would've said that, but he was way too sarcastic for that. "Like a frog."

She only shook her head smiling, "Sometimes I wonder how I even deal with you."

"It's because you love me," He said.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Positive."

"Really? Because I don't think so."

"Oh really now?"

"Yup," She said smiling, "I'd much rather date me than you."

"Really?" He asked stepping closer.

"Really." She said also taking a few steps closer.

"Are you sure?" He asked, wrapping a hand around her waist and drawing her to him.

"Mmm.. yup." She said just before Sasuke gave her a longing kiss on the lips, which gave them both butterflies.

"How about now?"

"Nope."

He kissed her again.

"Now?"

"I don't think so."

He kissed her again.

"As much as I could stand here and enjoy kissing you for the next hour," Sasuke stated, "We're going to be late for our double date."

"Oh, since when are you so excited to go?" She asked as he released her.

"The faster we leave, the faster we get to come back and continue."

"Yeah, yeah." She said grabbing her purse, "You're just trying to hide the fact that you're actually excited to go to the date."

"Am not."

"Are to." She said walking out the front door with Sasuke following behind.

"Am not."

"Are to."

"Am not."

"Are t—eek! Don't smack my butt!"