▸August 15th

"Sasuke, it's ok."

"No it's not." Sasuke huffed. How could she? Sasuke thought.

"Sasuke, are you seriously mad at me for౼" This had got to be the stupidest thing we've fought about, She thought.

"So what if I am?" He said, turning his back to her and crossing his arms over his chest.

Naruto sighed. She hated this. Whenever Sasuke was upset about something or mad at her, he would end up shunning her. Honestly, she much more preferred the normal Sasuke. He was sweet, but this Sasuke... he's just a spoiled kid that is mad about something that's so pointless. She hated when Sasuke was mad.

"Sasuke౼"

"Don't say my name," He said refusing to turn around and meet her glare.

"Then what do you want me to call you?" She said, her eyes narrowing.

There was silence.

"You don't love me," He said.

"Sasuke, you know that's not true," She said, trying to near him. But Sasuke seemed to have eyes in the back of his head as he dodged her arms and backed away from her.

"Yes it is, you don't love me."

"Yes I do౼"

"If you loved me, you'd go and get new ones," He declared.

She gasped, holding her hand to her heart, "A౼Are you guilt tripping me?"

"A girlfriend who cares about her boyfriend would go to the store and buy new ones."

She narrowed her eyes. "It's already one am, we've been arguing on this topic for over three hours."

"How am I supposed to eat a salad without them?"

"Sasuke, can't we just find something else to eat? I'm tired of arguing over this subject."

"Well maybe you should've thought about that before you forgot to get them," He huffed, "That's the last time I let you go grocery shopping alone."

Ok so maybe she slipped up. But technically, it's Sasuke's fault for letting her go shopping alone.

Sasuke was behaving like a three year old who didn't get his way. And honestly, it was starting to get on Naruto's nerves. She knew that Sasuke could pull this off for up to a week before dropping it.

But she knew how stubborn Sasuke was. If she were to let this go on any longer he would resort to the silent treatment. Naruto hated the silent treatment.

Swallowing her dignity, she glanced at Sasuke. She sighed, giving in. "How many tomatoes do you want?"