▸ December 9th

Sasuke walked into the strangely quiet apartment. He placed his things down on the counter before closing the door and waltzing into the apartment.

In was only a few minutes until he realized Naruko had been in the bedroom.

Before he could take another step, Kurama, who had noticeably gotten bigger, nearly tackled him, nuzzling against his leg.

Sasuke only have the Fox a few pats on the head before proceeding into the room, Kurama following.

"Naruko! You can't wear that!" He heard Sakura say.

"Well why not?"

"Because it doesn't match." Sakura stated. "Here. Try on this."

"It's such a dull color though."

"Fine, try this on instead then." Sakura suggested.

"But it totally empathizes my stomach."

"Yeah but on the other hand, it really brings out your eyes." Sakura noted.

"What are you guys doing?" Sasuke asked entering the room.

"Sasuke, great you're here." Sakura said energetically. "Which outfit? This one..." She said holding up a yellow long sleeve top and jeans, "Or this one?" She said holding up a darker pair of jeans with a black top.

"Definitely the yellow. It really brings out your eyes," Sasuke mocked.

"Sasuke, be serious!" Sakura stated.

"The yellow." He said.

"Fine." Naruko said pulling the light pair of jeans over her legs before putting the yellow top over her head. Naruko was right.

The yellow definitely did emphasize her pregnancy to the world.

"I like it." Sasuke noted.

"Ok, I'll wear it." She said before Sakura began packing her bag for her.

That's when he noticed the small suitcase filed with day and night clothes.

"Where are you going?"

"On a spa trip." Sakura said.

"Sakura feels we missed out of girl time together so we're doing this to make up for lost time." Naruko said.

"When are you guys coming back?" Sasuke sasked with curiousity.

As much as he'd hate to admit, he had missed Naruko. He had been especially eager to spend some time with her as soon as he came home. But that plans was quickly thrown into the trash.

"Monday." Naruko said.

"Don't worry, you'll get all the time the world with her after his weekend." Sakura said.

Naruko agreed, "Yeah. When I get back, I'll make tomato soup."

"That's definitely something to look forward to." Sasuke said. "But I really hoping we could just have this weekend to ourselves before I have to go back to work..."

"Sorry Sasuke." Sakura said. "But this is urgent."

"Don't you worry, I'll bring her back in greater health than when she left." Sakura smiles, zipping up her and Naruko's suitcase. "Come On Naruko, lets go."

"What? Are you guys leaving right now?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah." Naruko said.

"I thought I would get a few hours..." He said.

"Nope." Naruko said, following Sakura to the living room and towards the door, Sasuke trailing behind her. "Come On Kurama."

"What? You're taking Kurama too?"

"Yeah." She said. "He needs his soak too." She smiled.

"But what about–"

"What about what?"

"I thought we'd get some alone time..."

"We will. When I come back on Monday."

"But–"

"Sasuke."

"What?"

"I'll see you on Monday." She said before giving him a peck on the cheek.

She then closed the door behind her, leaving Sasuke alone in the apartment.