▸ August 18th (part two)

"My mother is officially crazy," Sasuke sighed, collapsing onto the soft sheets of bed. Today had been a tiring day. His mother, the embarrassment, and then the baby names. "There's no way in hell a child of mine will have a name that resembles food."

"It's not that bad౼"

"Not that bad? She actually suggested that if the baby was a boy, we name it boruto. It sounds just like burrito," He said, before Naruto sat down on the bed along with him.

"The girl name sounded better," Naruto announced, "Honestly, sarada isn't such a bad name."

"Sounds just like salad," He stated.

Naruto laughed, "It does, doesn't it?"

Sasuke sighed once more, "You know, I think my parents are more crazy than yours. And that's just insane."

Naruto scooted over, before sliding the sheets over her body. "I'm so sleepy." She ended that sentence with a yawn.

"Me too," Sasuke agreed. "Come here." He told Naruto, as she scooted as close as she possibly could. 

Sasuke latched an arm around her waist, pulling her to him. Naruto nuzzled in his chest as his chin rested on her head. He inhaled, taking in her scent. "Your hair smells like ramen."

"I mean, your drunk brother did dump an entire ramen bowl on my head earlier," She said exasperatedly. "I guess the shower didn't wash the smell out completely."

Silence filled the air.

"Sasuke?"

"Hm?" He mumbled with drowsiness, just mere seconds from falling asleep.

"I like salads and burritos."

"Naruto."

"Yeah?"

"No."

"But why not౼"

"Naruto."

"What?"

"We aren't naming out child after food just because you're hungry."

"I am not hungry."

As if on cue, her stomach growled. "Really? Because your stomach says otherwise."

"Fine." She sighed, just before she dozed off into a deep sleep.