▸ December 16th

It's been a long ass time.

"Ok but picture this," Naruto starts, her blonde hair laid out over the mattress. Her hands out on either of her sides as she look up to the ceiling. "You wake up right–"

"Yes, like any normal person does." Sasuke sarcastically retorts, rolling his white button down onto his body and quickly making work of the buttons.

"But but you arms are your legs and your legs are your arms." She states, "Whats your course of action?"

"The way I see it, you just switched the names. So if my arms were called legs and my legs were called arms and if that's the way I grew up learning it then I wouldn't see a problem," Sasuke analyzes. "Therefore there wouldn't be a course of action to take so–"

"Jeez, you know what I meant! The body parts are switched dummy." She explains, sitting up from the bed, thought with much difficulty.

"I'm not doing this with you today." Sasuke states, sliding on his suit jacket after he's finished sorting his button down.

"It's only theoretical!" She exclaimed, "Come on, what would you do?"

"I wouldn't do anything because that would even happen— theoretically or not." Sasuke retorts. "It's literally impossible to wake up with body parts reversed."

"You're such a butt." She sighed exasperatedly, rolling her eyes.

He flashed a smile. "Okay." He turned to her, spinning away from the mirror. "How do I look?"

The man was dressed formally in a black suit and tie, quite elegant and the price tag would prove that. His hair, naturally spiked and styled like the norm. Seeing Sasuke in a suit was normal, so she wasn't too surprised but he did have a different glow to his aura tonight. A glow he didn't usually have and it only appeared on special occasion. Nervousness.

The great Sasuke was nervous.

Not the shaking with fear nervous, the internal kind. The only kind of nervous Sasuke could muster. He didn't look nervous to anyone else but to Naruto, man did she see through his kilo facade quite quickly. She offered him a smile, a certain glint in her eye Sasuke caught easily.

"What?" He asked curiously.

"Nothing." She dismissed, "You look cute." She offered instead, waiting for the perfect moment to address the sweaty palms he continuously rubbed on his suit pants.

"Cute?" He repeated, frowning a little. "I was think more on the lines of sexy, handsome, gorgeous, the most beautiful man you have ever laid your eyes on—"

"I think your ego has inflated ever since you got me pregnant." Naruto giggles, shoulders lifting in laughter.

"Do you think I look presentable?" He asked, turning on his heel to look in the mirror again.

Naruto stood then, walking over to him so she could be seen in the mirror. Her eyes barely peeking over his shoulder due to the height difference but she looked up at him, sliding a hand over his back, then both hands joined to meet around his neck.

"You always look presentable." She states in a mumble, "Though I am seeing a side of you that doesn't come off often." She smiles against his back.

"Hm?" He ponders.

Naruto doesn't say a word, instead vouching to take grasp of his one of his hand, which he quickly yanked back. Almost as if he's been burned.

"Sasuke," She says. "You're nervous."