Prologue

Elenor squirmed, the feather soft bed on which she lay was dreamy soft, comfortable and relaxing. She sighed on its softness, relaxing against the feel of it on her cream skin. Slowly forcing her heavy lid to open. She stared at the wooden thatched ceiling with awe, salty fragrant air whooshed around the room with chill breeze from the crispy night. The moon was dominant in his place spreading dim light on the earth and in her room.

laying back she kept wondering at the beauty of Mother Nature. From the widow she could hear the sea roaring. Elenor sat back in amazement and shock. She inhaled crisp salty sweet air and paused holding it in her lungs and exhaled slowly. It startled her to realisation that she was held between strange wall of a masculine room. Her hair were all over her face, framing her pale face. Elenor tested her feet twirling it around from right to left and left to right then following the same procedure with her hands. Her body was functioning normally yet she felt something missing. Elenor glided her feet to the edge of the bed. shifting her weight on her legs to test the strength of her leg but was jolted back in bed with a revolting realisation of her missing clothes.

She was missing her jeans, tank top, even her red underwear. Ele swore under her breath. The duvet was in puddle in her lap, spontaneously she grabbed back the duvet covering her bare breast. She looked around her and sighed. No one was around just herself and relaxed a bit. Again she tensed, where the hell was she? In whose room? who got her undressed? questioned swirled before her eyes.

Ron Beumonshire. The name struck her. This had to be his room.

She wasn’t confused any longer of her whereabouts, she knew she was here to search Ron Beumonshire and he had to be somewhere around but if she has to face the man she dreamt about the entire freaking week. Battling her most private needs, to feel him, his kisses against her skin, his eyes on her, his_____ deep in her_____. Ele shook her head from her lusty thoughts. They plagued her the entire week. Had suffered wet dreams.She had to be dressed to decency.

Elenor adjusted the duvet firmly to her body peering out the window in search of Ron. She was excited to catch a glimpse of him, real him and not dream once just once.

Elenor felt someone move behind her. She swirled quickly. The hair on her nape stood, she whirled about to check her newly arrived guest. A hand shot out pulling her further in the darkness against a silk skin body, she shivered, pushed but was arrested in a steel grip. She could feel his palm tracing her arm, shoulder. Shudder ran down her spine. Ele was frozen in place loving the feel of the perfect strangers hands. Somehow her body recognised him before she could, Elenor stepped ahead unconsciously releasing the duvet. His skin was smooth as she had dreamt with the hint of the same musky spicy smell of him, she pressed her nose in his bare chest inhaling him, taking in his essence. It worked heavier than a drug, her fingertips burned against his skin. She ran her palm against his pectoral muscles, running her tongue against his areola.

Everything had stopped for a minute, the ticking of the clock, her breath, breeze she could only hear her heart beat hammering against her rib cage. She was all consumed with his presence and couldn’t stop herself, was this the way mother felt about father?

Ron palmed her chin, resting it to an angle for his advances. His lips touched hers in a possessive way, sucking her lips on dear life. Elenor moaned in his mouth wanting more of him.

The kiss was rather brief for her ‘Welcome home Ms. Viewforth ‘her heart somersaulted to hear her name, such seductive allure.

Her head sing - sang a song, constantly singing his name ‘Ron...... Ron......... my Ron’ she blushed cheerfully. All speculation, horror, doubts were washed out in the sing-song in her brain............

Ron Beumonshire.............................