Chapter Twelve

‘Do you think this is the finest decision?’ Frazer intervened. Dylin looked baffled, Frazer’s ill humor didn’t do any good either. He of all could understand why Frazer doubted their decision ‘Why do we force someone who doesn’t want to be part of the help and save mission? this is not just about us’ Frazer stressed ‘it is about the people. Our people’ Frazer hit his mug in anger against the marble table splashing blood all over it ‘she is not one of us’

‘Viewforth’s were always one of us’ Dylin muttered in frustration. Frazer was trying hard not to understand the complexity of the situation. They could afford to let Ele leave she was very important to them. She was the key to lock Zack and force him to surrender. Also Ele was Ron’s women, she have to stay. However rough the conditions may be she has to stay back. His jaws were set, lips thinned ‘don't forget we walk on earth under protective seal from the sun’

Frazer pushed Dylin ‘and do not forget my sister, Lily is with your child. Entrustment in that unreliable little chit, could kill your wife, your unborn child, our entire family’ Dylin punched hard on his jaw almost dislocating the tight joint off.

‘How dare you think I have no concern for my wife and child?’ Frazer coughed blood out. His lips was bleeding.

‘She is daughter of Elizabeth and Ruiz Viewforth, she has pledged protection to our people. My wife and my child will be safe under her wings she can do it’ Frazer panted holding his disjointed jaw ‘I trust her. Young!!!’ Dylin mouthed.

‘Don’t call me that I am to be the next King here’ Dylin was halfway out the room when Frazers word reverberated in his head. within a wink he was beside Frazer bending over him. He caught him by his shirt ‘I don’t know why Ron is so interested in wasting time in you to fight for the throne that you are least suited for’ Frazer fell with a thud on the wooden floor.

‘Dylin we are one family’ her voice tight with pain.

‘Love please’ Lily requested her husband ‘Frazer you need to have faith. Ele will battle for us. She will be Ron’s wife’ she turned towards her husband ‘Dylin we are one big family’ Lily cupped his face, gazing into his eyes ‘Frazer is my brother, even yours. He is surefooted. Frazer will handle things with expertise you will see’

‘and Frazer me, you, Shinell, Dylin, Ron, Ele and our people will be safe only under Viewforth shield. Elenor’s cover’ Frazer wiped the blood down his chin and nodded his consent.

Dylin left furious. Lily’s husband was very popular for his temper. His face had turned red and shooted dager.

While passing by he seen Ron bundled in a chair next to his bed. Ele was still deep in slumber. ‘you should rest too’ Ron lifted his chin up not meeting eyes with Dylin.

‘I have no need for rest’ Ron rested his head against his one hand and in the other held her hand. Candles flickered in the room and the curtains danced like ghost in breeze.