Chapter Fourteen

‘Can you think about Zack and tell us where do you think he is now’ Dylin questioned.

‘Just imagining him wouldn’t help’ Ele flung her arm in air.

‘Recite his name in your head over and over again, it may help’ Shinell suggested.

‘Its not gonna work’ Ele decline the idea ‘the only idea that fits is…bind Zack to me. If you all are thinking of an alternative then for your information there is none’

‘What would you be needing in particular?’ Ron asked thinking about the possibilities.

‘Anything Ron like one of his clothings or stuffs that he uses yet may be even his wife's stuff can help’ Ron registered what she said ‘you mean......’

‘meaning is very simple Ron, things related to him can be of helpful. I bind him to me and we get to track him’

‘what is the risk? any chance of him knowing you have him spell bound’ Lily inquired ‘none of us here would want you to risk it’

Ele glanced over all of them and couldn’t make her mind to tell them a lie. They had by now become one big family ‘fifty percent’

‘You mean equal amount of risk to success’ Ron stood to look away from Ele ‘I knew it’ he sighed frustrated.

‘We are done arguing on this and I would still say this is the best of any idea we could possibly think’

‘Its over’ Lily stepped forward ‘No Ron it isn’t’

‘We are there to protect her’ Dylin spoke some sense in him ‘one of us could alway be by her for her safety’

‘But….’ Frazer stopped him from speaking.

‘I think Dylin is right. Being with her is protection. He wouldn’t dare snatch her from us’

‘The idea has already been planted in my head Ron. Someday I would give it a try. Just letting it be burried would not help us. You seem to fail to notice that we been ending on the same discussion again and again. When it comes to my safety the discussion simply dissolves. I don’t want that, it will be very helpful’

‘have you considered what would I be through if I have to lose you’ Ron questioned.

‘I know how it feels to lose Ron. I been through it but it wouldn’t reach there the possibilities.....’ Ele understood what he was going through.

‘are still there’ Ron pointed out.

‘only if he has a witch with him, only then......’

‘no’

‘let me finish Ron’ Ele said briskly.

‘Let her finish Ron’ Frazer supported Ele ‘We would be there to protect her from Zack, his people even from Elenor herself!!. You would never leave her neither can we. It happens that we have become now a family’

‘and there are hardly witches alive to help him. Think about this’ she placed her hand over his and gave it a squeeze ‘it would be equally hard for me than it would be for you. I cannot stand her watch you all get killed just because I didn’t try’

Ron sighed and gave in ‘Ok. I and Dylin would head back to the palace and get what you would be needing meanwhile you can go ahead and start seriously practicing. Frazer her anger is her sword’ He said that without turning towards him.

‘How would you both get there? it will be heavily guarded’ Ele questioned.

‘back door’ he replied.