Chapter Twenty-One

'Ron' Ele caught him by his arm 'I'll always love you. Whatever happens today it will never be the end for our love' Ele had come so far. She was irrevocably in love with Ron something she had not planned off. 'Be safe___ for me'

'I will Love' She let him go with heavy heart. They had a big day ahead of them. It was sunny outside Ele hoped this sun would bring brightness forever. She smiled, in her short stay with Ron and family she had come to speak the vampire language….. FOREVER. Sun rays beaming through the curtain slowly crawled up her arm to her neck then her face spreading warmth in her. she cherished warmth, brightness. Sun was a part of her even after being with Ron she would never miss the sun. She had worn plain white spaghetti top and straight cut jeans. she watched Ron sit into his car along with Polly. Blake was already in the palace. Ele had waved them bye. The engine roared and their car drew off. They had risen and moved early to put their plan into action.

‘Moving to the palace at this early hours’ Shinell spoke behind her sipping her breakfast.

‘Early hours is always the best to win against a vampire’ Shinell noded.

‘Weren't we drained off stock?’ Ele rested her left leg on the top stairs.

‘Dylin the saviour rescued us from getting perished’ Ele sighed ‘he is such a good man. I would love it rather enjoy Fraser's company when I go pregnant. Lily is lucky Dylin is around her 24 hrs round the clock’

‘Alex has come up with something’ Shinell smiled.

‘Yes’ Ele asked excitedly ‘His drug seems to be working. It taste havoc in your mouth all sweet and bitter, foul order. Its a nasty thing I say but it has worked like an aphrodisiac’ she shied ‘there is this….heightened…need for sex’ she took another gulp ‘and so is Frazer. Not that I’m complaining, I’m enjoying it’ heat crept her neck ‘miracle isn’t it? it has given me a bigger chance of fertility period’

‘You mean’

‘Yes’

‘Does a vamp women get her monthlies?’

‘Surprising isn’t it?. Let me fix you some breakfast’ Ele followed her in ‘as human i usually thought it all stopped with a jerk. You know... a complete vampire package. Female from the  exterior and interior...boom!’ Shinell animatedly made a sound ‘just a mechanism that doesn't work at all but I’m proved wrong’ Ele passed her some salami ‘we are all like human but just a bit difference our food is different and we don't sleep at all thats all’

‘So you think you can be pregnant?’

‘I might be right now while we speak’ Shinell clapped her hand ‘How interesting!. Oh! I mean our baby can hear us right now. Wouldn’t it be great to deliver a baby soon after Lily’ Shinell dressed the sandwich bread with ice lettuce leaves dashed some peanut butter ‘we would name our baby Suzane after me, alphabet ‘S’ and our baby boy Farr, alphabet ‘F’. ‘I want it to start with an F and end with R so Farr’

‘You had baby name decided too.’  Ele pouted ‘I thought we would do it like family’

‘yes last night in be__ oh sorry’ Shinell clasped her hand over her mouth.

‘We had decided we all would have a dinner night to select baby names’

‘Wow!!! we are open for that too but my baby girls name will start with S and my boys name will start with F’

‘Ok ok.’ Shinell had tomato catchup lines criss crossing on her plates ‘can we discuss about the plan? Lily and Dylin and Frazer is out of this plan and I wanna know’ Shinell crossed her arm ‘I wanna know. I don't wanna be baby sitting Lily while you two I mean you four go out there risking your life. Dylin is always with Lily where he should be’