Chapter Eleven

Ele slowly opened her sleepy eye staring at the cream color curtain with leaf design on it. Beumonshire had a very peculiar sight. Bright sunlight had turned velvet raven black, moon smiled high in the sky. Trees swayed with the air and its shadow created a silhouette in the room. Ron had dimmed the lights.  

What had happened? How did she land up in the bed?. It came up to her, she at a slow pace recalled everything ending up unconscious. She searched the room. This was not her room. There was masculine feature to the furniture. The ceiling was comparatively higher than her previous one with white paint on it. On her right the brown fresh woods crackled and danced with the fire spreading glowing light in the fire hearth, a tradition one  with elegant carving on each end. It killed and spread warmth that was needed to burn the chill that surrounded her life. On the wall hanged a pair of ancient swords placed over each other making it look like a sharp scissor alone in the corner.

A small squarely and neatly folded bundle of mens wardrobe was still stacked on the table. The walls were like canvas. Royal live style was recited by each photo hanging on the wall. Ele caught the elegant women standing with pride glowing in her eyes, beautiful  blond curls encased her face letting loose strand escape the knot on her head. They were stacked with expertise on her head twisting and turning into an all new branded bun like a crown. The women was in her mid forties holding a baby in her arms. A chubby - bubbly baby boy. She had a sweet smile plastered on her face. They were standing in a park. It was such a bright picture. Sunlight shined over their head.The artist had placed his heart out in the form of the women and her baby in the picture. They looked as though they were about to make their way outside. Their skin was pale and the sun did a remarkable job of highlighting all beautiful demeanor of the women. The real royal Buemons.

The fire had lit the room enough with the help of the moon light. She had slept through the entire half day. Ron watched while she take in her surrounding. This was his room. When she was lost to the world outside for some time frail in his arms he straight headed home at warp speed gathering his sleeping Ele into his room. ‘did you like it?’

Ele turned towards him. Ron was sitting in the far dark corner almost invisible ‘I have tried making it homely more like your and my room’ Ele was dumbstruck. Ron had actually done a extravagant job in his room. No doubt she had found herself in a totally different room. The day had been challenging. Ele rubbed her head. Trying to dim the dull ache in her head. Zack wanted Elenor dead as suspected. After resting Ele in his room he had wrapped the strangers head in a white cotton cloth and himself delivered it to the palace as a gift for Zack with a note for him to stay away from Elenor.

His eyes ventured to what she was looking and returned back to her. A smile flickered over her face. ‘My mother’ Ron said. Shock flickered over her face.

‘She’s beautiful’ Ele responded.

Ron moved out of the gloom heading towards the door. Ele panicked watching him go ‘Don’t..... don’t go please’

He looked over his shoulder at her ‘I’ll be back with some food for you’

The door crept shut behind him. Ele slowly drew her eyes over the room suspiciously. Bedsheet  on which she was sitting was satin white and red pillow cover to go with. She smiled, her hair was left loose on her back and the house was silent  Lily’s sweet voice didn’t follow in their room neither did Shinell’s. Few days had passed but they acted around each other like true blood sisters. Elenor had finally made sisters whom she could share her feelings with. They were more sisters and best friends. They moved together, did stuffs together even cooked food for her together. Ele was always busy arguing with Ron but today she didn’t feel like arguing but infact she has an urge to cuddle against Ron and forget what had happened today. Ele was afraid to leave the bed. she was suffocating and wanted the windows open. Let the cool breeze blow in but she feared if anyone trespass in she wouldn’t be able to handle it.