10

(This is one of the chapters I deleted but I posted it again but I advise for you read it again. I changed the ending and if you don't read it. You will be completely confused in the next few chapters)

"Terry, can you please turn the LED lights down!" I yelled from my seat. He did what was instructed. "Yea, like that thanks!"
I sat back looking at the intro of clips for my up coming tour. I just finished wrapping up my album LEMONADE now all I have to do is finish preparing our tour set list. I have been working but not as hard because everything is actually done, we just need to clean certain stuff up.

Thank you Jesus

Besides Trying to piece together my schedule, jasmine has been doing okay but not the best. As far as at home, she is doing well. At school? She won't tell me any information. I don't get calls or emails like that anymore, so I guess she is doing well.

Ashly came up to me, "bey do you want us to go over the dance for 'hold up' one more time?"

I shook my head, "no. 20 minute break-!"

I looked down at my ringing phone

Unknown

I frowned at the caller ID but I still answered, "hello"

"Hi is this Mrs. Carter" I heard a man speak

"May I ask who is calling?"

"Well, I'm Mr. Allen the assistant counselor at Lancer Lake Private High School, I'm calling to get in contact with Beyoncé Carter"

Jasmine's school?

I changed my position with a confused expression, "this is she"

"I'm calling regarding jasmine Gonzalez to inform you that she was brought up to our office for policy reasons and there is an mandatory parent principal meeting as soon as possible."

I listened carefully to what he is saying, "well, what can I do?"

"We need you to come pick her up from school immediately"

"May I ask what happened?"

"All information can not be told over the phone. For personal and privacy reasons. I greatly apologize"

I nodded my head gathering my stuff. What did this girl do?

"Okay I'm on my way"

"Okay see you soon"

I hung up the phone.

"EVERYONE GO HOME. REHEARSALS BEGIN TOMORROW AT 8:00am. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY!" I spoke into the mic. Everyone stopped to look at me then quickly began to pack up.

I got up and left.

I swear if this little girl did something out of hand she is mine.

Lancer lake high

I entered the main office of Jasmine's school. I went up to the information desk.

"Hello I'm here to pick up my daughter jasmine Gonzalez" I spoke handing her my ID

The white lady nodded her head and began to look her up. When she was done she looked at me, "Dr. Carson would like to have a conference with you. Is that okay?"

What did she do?!

I nodded my head. She showed me to his office. When I entered I seen jasmine. Before I could speak another administrator called her into another room. I seen her grab her bag with an attitude not looking back noticing me. I watched as the conjoined room door close. The principal looked at me and told me to take a seat.