27

30 votes + 30 comments = update

October 20th, 2016

I sat backstage while Neal did my hair and John did my makeup. Externally I was all happy and prepared but internally I was dying. I didn't know what to do, I rehearsed my answers over and over (only for possible questions that I think she is going to give me) but what I wasn't ready for was for the world to know my most deepest and darkest secret. The assistant came in and notified us that there is a short commercial break and we had 1 minute to wrap anything we were doing.

I stood on the side while they hooked up my microphone.

"So as we all know this is a special day for all of us. Not only because I chose to temporarily bring back interviews but we have a special guest. The world knows her as queen of slaying and snatching edges"

The audience laughed.

"The goddess of beauty and Malaysian weave" she laughed shaking her head, "she is also a mother, wife daughter, entrepreneur, she just released her latest work outline ivy park" the crowd cheered, "most nominated woman in history dominating all artist is the queen bey herself, MS.BEYONCE KNOWLES or should I say CARTER!"

I walked out and everyone began to cheer getting all hyped. People screamed and said I love you I waved and gave Oprah a hug. I sat down as well as her

"How are you?" She asked

"I'm doing very well, how about you?"

"I'm blessed. So how is everything?"

"Surprisingly everything is good. Ivy park is reaching profit. I just signed 3 beautiful talented girls to parkwood entertainment. Just a lot and I'm very blessed" I answered smiling

"Yea. I was laying down in my bed watching reruns of my old shows and something told me to check your website and I seen that you have released a new clothing line for fitness"

"Well I value my curves and my health. I come from a family with severe health conditions such as high blood pressure and cholesterol. And I look at myself and see that I am not my family members. I don't want to have the same difficulties in life that they have suffered so I choose to live a healthy lifestyle. Not only for me but for my fans and family. So it's only right for me influence it to all ages"

The audience clapped.

"That's what I was thinking. You are such a beautiful person with such a kind heart"

"Thank you"

"Now you released your hit song formation earlier this year following with an album called lemonade. Pretaining to not only the infidelity problems but the message you was putting out during the song formation. Many think it's anti police"

"Well for the people that say I'm anti police must not know me. And if you can't accept not only my roots but every other African American roots then you are very much anti black if I'm anti police because my message was not reaching for hate towards the police because not every police officer abuse their power but for those who think it's okay to shoot and murder unarmed citizens then you are wrong and you arent serving your purpose of stopping crime if you are influencing it. It's all about a person background and how they are raised to build the character that they are. Just not the color of their skin"

"Amen" She said and the audience applauded

"As for lemonade all I have to say is you go through things in life. And every little obstacle you overcome makes you stronger for the battle god is preparing you for. You have to heal and forgive to reconcile and love. Which could be the greatest weapon when it comes to salvation and love"