29

30 votes + 30 comments = next update

October 31st, 2016

"Mommy look we cute. Ion know bout grandma!"

We all laughed. I just nodded my head, "Okay blue blue"

She stood up hugging my mom but she wasn't having it, "uh Get way from me. I'm ugly you remember?"

Blue frowned backing up and looked at me then back at her grandma, "You-you bold head. You mean!"

I laughed grabbing blue sitting her down putting her hat on her head while she tried to eat

When I was done I got up heading to the living room.

"You getting a costume or not?" I asked grabbing the tv remote from jasmine. Her ass is on punishment I don't know why she still testing me. She groaned folding her arms. After turning the tv off I turned and looked at her for a response. She just looked elsewhere.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay stay bored then"

"What's the point ma? I'm on punishment so why get a costume?"

I ignored her. She should have spoken up when I was in there. I ran into jay and rolled my eyes. He looked at me and walked away.

"Where's my daughter?" I heard

"With her grandma" I answered

He smacked his lips. I went to grab the rest of my costume from upstairs along with my phone. I came downstairs.

"Picture time!" I heard my mom yell

I groaned. I don't want to take any pictures with my "husband". We took our pictures before I went and grabbed a bottle of water. I noticed jasmine had her feet in the pool. Her head was hanging down. For some reason I felt bad. I took off my shoes.

"Give me ten minutes then we'll leave!" I yelled in the house. My mom responded with an okay. I rolled up my legging before opening the slide door. It was so peaceful out here even with the crickets. I sat next to her placing my feet in the water. It was cold at first until my body adjusted to the temperature.

"Why are you outside all by yourself?"

She shrugged

"I don't speak sign language. God gave you a mouth so speak"

"I don't know" she mumbled, "I just like the quietness I guess. And the scenery" she looked out into the city seeing all the lights and mountains.

I nodded not knowing what to say next. It's been a while since a made convo with my oldest. It's mainly my fault though. I'm very upset that she had sex in my house on my damn birthday. It hurts truly it does. Still, it doesn't excuse the fact that I have been mean and very blunt to my daughter. And the last thing I want from her is to not be honest with me. I'm not trying to be nosey....I just want to be aware of what my daughter is doing. I rather be upset for a day because she told me herself, than to find out from someone else which would cause me to be upset for a long time. Including the fact I have a grudge holding problem.