24

June 29th
I was in a good sleep until I felt someone shake me. I groaned rolling over onto my side. Unfortunately that didn't stop the person from shaking me. I groaned putting my head up under the pillow. The person still shook me.

"Jasmine get up" I heard my mom whisper.

What the fuck she want?

"Get out" I groaned with my eyes still closed.

"Get up jasmine"

"Get out Beyoncé" I responded with a harsh tone

"Get up" she repeated

"Get out, I'm sleep" I mumbled hitting my mom with the pillow. I guess she caught it because I no longer had it. I felt her weight lift off my bed. I smiled within my sleep until my mom hit me with the pillow.

"What the heck ma?!" I asked sitting up

"Get up"

I rolled my eyes laying back down, "mom it's" I checked my phone, "7:40 in the morning and it's Domingo what do you want?"

"I want you to get up and get dressed Angel" She answered tossing my pillow back onto my bed. I grabbed it putting it over my face ignoring her. She's annoying as hell. Waking me up at 7 something in the morning.

The fuck is wrong with her?

She told me to get up one last time before leaving out my room. You know what I did? I laid my black ass in that bed not getting up. I already know my mom is gone come up in here raising hell on a Sunday morning because I deliberately went back sleep. I live for getting on her nerves.

Like I said she was going to raise hell if she found out I wasn't up and that's what she did. I finally got out of bed having her watch my every move until I got into the shower. When I got out I moisturized my body putting on the dress my mom told me to put on. I put my hair into a low ponytail using Gorilla edge control for my edges. I grabbed my phone heading to my moms room. I went inside her bathroom seeing that she was finishing her makeup. She put everything away Turing the light off walking out the bathroom.

"You ready?" She asked putting those big ass earnings on

"I guess" I sat down on her bed sending out good morning streaks. My mom headed out her room and I followed her.

"Mommy where are we going?" I asked

She ignored my question getting into the SUV having Julius lock up the house. I looked at my mom as she just continued to go through her laptop.

"Mom"

"Yes jasmine?" She answered not looking up. I looked out the window seeing Denny's at the next light.

"I'm hungry"

She looked up. She sighed tapping on the window that was behind her. It slide open, "can you stop at the nearest breakfast joint" my mom said to the driver

"How about Denny's mom?" I asked because I really was craving their 5 dollar breakfast platter. It's very rare when I'm not picky, so i know for sure she'll agree.

She nodded telling them to stop at the nearest Denny's as she ordered the food. By the time we got there our food was ready. We ate inside the car until we came to a stop. I put the top on my food rolling down the window, for my mom to roll it back up.

I looked at her weird, "Why you do that"

"Because you don't need to be rolling down the windows. Who knows who is on the other side"

I rolled my eyes at my moms phobia of cars and rolling down windows. Soon the car moved again. When it stopped the door opened and I got out as Clerval held the door open for me and my mom. It wasn't until I looked at the cross that hung from the top of the building.