25

"Hello instagram I am here with my beautiful grand daughter jasmine...say hi jamsine"

I looked at my grandma and frowned. She turned the camera back to her, "I guess when you are the oldest grand baby you get really cranky" she gave an ugly laugh and stopped recording. I rolled my eyes, "grandma can you please not record me"

She frowned, "why not?"

"Because...I don't even like when my mom does it"

She nodded and decided to record a corny joke instead.

"Hi instagram it's corny joke day uuuuhh Okay here we go...why did the mushroom go to the party?...because he was a fungi. You get it a fungi...fun guy?...yea that wasn't good" she stopped recording and then posted it. I sat on the couch just watching her record herself multiple times saving the corny jokes. Soon my mom came in the house seeing my grandma recording.

She laughed sitting the suitcase down in front of me, "is she okay?" She asked

I shook my head

My mom rolled her eyes sitting next to me, "so after we view this school...you sure you want to come?"

I nodded my head, "Yea. I haven't been to Europe in a year mom"

She nodded. Laid my head in her lap watching tv. When my grandma finally wrapped up her recording session we finally left. I damn near fell trying to carry blue. That girl is big as hell, wtf was our mother feeding her?

We finally made it to my school...well my new school. We got out and headed into the main office. I met my counselor and the principal. They had kids that were signed up for ASB so they showed me around the school. My mom stayed behind and filled out the enrollment forms. To my surprise the school was huge as fuck. It had upstairs And downstairs. They had two gyms. An indoor and outdoor pool. They had a huge ass auditorium and cafeteria. The school was bigger than my last school. And the best thing about it is was there is no uniform policy. My phone began to ring and it was my mom telling me to come back to the office.

Me and the kids turned around and headed back to the office. I opened the door and sat next to my mom.

"Okay do you want to take any AP classes GG?" My mom asked

"Yea"

"Okay so we offer AP English and history for sophomores" my counselor said

I nodded, "Well can I have an AP foreign language?"

"Absolutely What language?"

"Um Spanish"

"You know you will need to take a state test for that program right" Mrs. Zubiate said

"I'll do that" I replied with a smile

I looked over at my mom and she selected AP English and Spanish.

"What history class do you want?" My mom asked

"What are they offering?"

"AP world history and AP European"

I sat and thought, "AP European"

"You sure?" My mom asked

I nodded my head.

The counselor gave me the college class forms to sign stating that I am in 3 college classes. I can not break from this contract which means if I fail the class then I just do. If I drop out it shows That I dropped out of a college class and it wouldn't look right on my transcript.

"Do you want HP Chemistry?" I heard my mom ask

I shook my head for honors chemistry and math.

"Um Jasmine...do you do any sports...I'm sure your mother mentioned that you do track and field"