34

30 comments + 30 votes = next update

June 12th 2017

You know that one moment in time when you are asleep, but you just don't feel it. Or let's just put it this way, when you been sleep for barely 3 hours but it felt like 5 cuz you was knocked the fuck out? Yea that was me until my whale giraffe ass mother woke me up. Let me tell y'all, A BITCH AINT MOVING FOR SHIT!

"Aye Jasmine"

"Huh" I mumbled into the pillow. I'm tired from working a 10 hour shift because one of the girls called in sick. Literally I just got home like an hour ago and I still have homework to be done if I want to graduate early.

I haven't even ate dinner yet and I got home around 9 a bitch is tired.

"Get up"

"No. Get out my room" I demanded

She sat on the edge of my bed, "Get up"

"Why?" I whined with closed eyes

"My water broke"

My eye popped open. I sat up quick, "You a lie"

"I'm serious. Call your father"

She got up to get out my room. She left heading to where ever she was going. I didn't know if I should believe her not cuz she is way too calm however I grabbed my phone and called my dad

"Hello?"

"Daddy, mommy said her water broke"

Yes I still call my parents mommy and daddy 😺

After I said that it was silent. I checked and realized he hung up. I immediately hopped out of bed throwing on some comfortable clothing. I walked to my mom room seeing blue on the bed. She jumped up happy as ever

"My baby brother and sister is here! They're coming!" She yelled jumping up and down. I just smiled looking for our mom

"Blue where is mom?"

She shrugged

I groaned walking out the room with blue right behind me. I looked for a good second before finding her in the kitchen eating a gallon of ice cream humming to herself.

"Mom!"

"What?" She asked still eating

"Your water broke right?"

"Yup"

I groaned, "get ready stop eating"

"No"

I rolled my eyes grabbing the car seats. By the time my dad made it my mom was done with the ice cream. It was funny seeing my dad panic about my moms water breaking.

After notifying the family we headed to the hospital. Long story short, it was a beautiful birth but there were some minor injuries with my mom but all things worked out.

The next morning I was able to hold my little sisters Anais and mirabella and my little brother Farouk Gonzalez.

YES my mom had triplets. I thought she was having twins but she purposely said she was only twins. She thought it was a great idea to surprise us. My little sisters are identical twins and my little brother is a fraternal. I sat next to my mom waiting for her to wake up. What scared me last night was, my moms temperature dropped drastically when she was giving birth to Anais. It was scary because my dad walked out the room in tears after I heard the last baby cry. My mom wasn't responsive neither was she awake after she pushed out Anais. She lost a lot of blood therefore her body shy completely down including her heart slowed down to the point...For a minute I thought she died, I don't know how to explain the emotions that I'm going through right now. I don't want to lose my mommy, yet one day it will happen.