19

June 3rd, 2017

Anthony and I sat at red lobster

No it's not because he has fucked me good

As a dinner date to relieve our minds from the stress. I ordered a batch of cheddar biscuits because that's technically all I eat while I'm here. I had Anthony order for me, just because I can never decide on what I want to eat whenever I go to restaurants. I browsed through my emails drinking my water with lemon. Anthony scrunched up his face.

"What?"

"How do you drink that nasty white people shit?"

I smiled, "it is not a white foundation drink. It's actually pretty healthy" I stated

"Healthy for what?"

"Uh-"

"Yea that's what I thought"

I laughed, "nah that's not fair. You didn't let me explain"

"Anytime you don't know the answer to something you either say um or uh or and. So I knew you didn't have an accurate reason to drinking that stuff"

"Well if I'm lying I'm dying. I'm drinking it cuz it's actually good"

He snapped his finger smiling, "oh yea you right. You don't like plain water"

I nodded giving a thumbs up.

He scoffed, "but there is sparkling water though"

I groaned, "too much calories"

"Beyoncé there is literally 20 calories in sparkling water"

I shrugged, "not my fault I'm trying to live till I'm old to see my great great grandchildren. Unlike some people" I side eyed him

He rolled his eyes, "like who"

I smiled and pointed to him, "you are the perfect example Mr. Gonzalez. You drink too much sprite"

"Whatcha mean I drink too much sprite? Home girl sprite, coke, and Fanta is the shit. Don't get merked"

I laughed shaking my head, "nooo never say that again! You aren't from New York please nooo"

"At least I tried" he brushed his shoulders

"Yea okay. Mr. I love easy bake ovens"

He gasped, "I only played with them because of you"

"Me?! What I do?" I asked holding my chest

"You used to make me play with you"

"You a lie Anthony" I smirked

"No im not. You said you was going to break up with me if I didn't"

I laughed, "Anthony I was 6 years old! You were about..."

"I was 9"

"Exactly you had a mind of your own"

"Not when it came to you"

I looked up at him and I sighed, "we were only play dating okay? That's old news"

He shrugged, "still doesn't change the past"

I nodded, "true"

It got silent until he spoke, "you look beautiful tonight"

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself."

He popped his collar, " I mean I try"

I agreed, "especially with all them tattoos"

"Nah I look sexy with my tattoos"

"No its unattractive" I stated smirking

"Only when your name isn't on their body"

"M Kay. How would you know" raising my eyebrow I took a sip of my water

"Your name is on my chest" he stated

I choked, "well they don't look that bad"

He laughed and I blushed, "shut up asshole"

The evening went wonderful. We slowly walked the streets of New York talking about things just to catch up all the way to his hotel room. He opened the door inviting me in. I was hesitant but still walked in. I had an extra bag of clothes here because I accidentally left them in the bag I gave him with jasmine records.

Don't ask me how that happened.

We sat down on the couch. Neither one of us spoke a word. It wasn't an awkward silence it was just a comfortable silence.

"I hope you know I truly do love you" he announced

"If you did then you wouldn't have been so difficult with the parenting agreement with jasmine"

"Bey-"

"And you trying to take her away from me"

He sighed, "I'm going to admit that yes I was trying to take jasmine away from you, but I thought it was going to bring out the truth in an argument. I just wanted the truth on if you still loved me or not"

"I do love you but it isn't the same way you love me though"

"Then what way are we talking about?"

"I'm not trying to catch feelings for you because I know it's not going to last long. Once jasmine wakes up everything is going to change back to the way it was before"

"What if jasmine is our wake up call?"

I didn't reply. He scooted closer to me grabbing my chin. He looked deep in my eyes, "I love you bey"

I broke contact. I got up, "I think I need to leave" he reached for my hand gently, "it's late. Just stay the night."

I shook my head, "no it's okay"

He pulled me back down making me land on his lap. He kissed my cheek, "I know you don't want to"

I held my breath not answering. I closed my eyes praying that the doorbell will soon ring interrupting us. He turned my face to face him, "may I kiss you"

I looked at his lips not replying. He leaned in and kissed me. I moaned gripping his neck. The kiss got intense and he laid me on my back slowly having my dress lifted up. I ripped his shirt off tonguing him down. His hands found their way inside my panties which made me moan.

Why does something that is so wrong feel so right?

•••••••••••

>>How was it?

>>What do you about Anthony taking bey out?

>>Thoughts on Anthony?

>>Does Anthony really love bey?

>>Bey and Anthony's relationship?

>>Is Bey going to have sex with Anthony?

>>What is going to happen next?

#Team jayonce
#Team Jakaiyonce
•••••••••••••••••
30+votes
45+ comments

~this may be my last update for tonight so keep a look out just in case.