14

April 21, 2017

Tina p.o.v
Jasmine stood near the entrance of the kitchen looking sad as a puppy with no food. She looked innocent but I know the devil inside her is still existing. Although she looks like her mother her actions for the past year was her father.....well both. Beyonce wasn't no damn saint growing up. Boys coming to the house. Sneaking out at night. Missing practice. Having sex. Being disrespectful to the point I had to put my hands on her. Ditching school. Fighting over boys. She was just wild. And I see all of beyonce in my oldest grandchild.

"Good morning" I spoke

GG looked at me and gave a weak grin, "good mornin" she mumbled

"How you been" I asked

"Defiant" I heard beyonce say. I turned around and glared at her. She put her hands up in defense,
"I'm just saying mama"

"Giselle"

She rolled her eyes and began to do her own thing. I turned back around and looked at jasmine, "so how YOU been GG"

"I don't even know. Everyone mad at me so..."

"What do you mean by 'everyone' " I asked

She pointed to her mom. Beyonce looked up, "im not going to argue with you alright?"

"No one forcing you to argue or talk to me" I heard GG say rolling her eyes leaving the kitchen

"Beyonce calm down" I said knowing that she was going to follow her. I turned to face her

"Ma-"

"Let me talk to you"

"Bet" she said sitting in front of me

"You being disrespectful Beyoncé"

"Am not" she defended taking a sip of her smoothie

"Is too and don't say another damn word or imma slap you across this table" I spoke sternly. Beyonce should know I don't run the disrespectful bullshit. I don't care how old you are if you are my child and you disrespect me I'm disciplining you.

Beyonce sighed fixing her position to relax, "go ahead mama"

I raised my eyebrow, "you want me to slap you?" I asked confused

She shook her head, "no. I was telling you to say what you got to say"

"That girl...that girl is supposed to been gotten her ass whoop, but you wanted to be 'mrs. not hit a child' and look? She has zero respect-"

"I have respect mama, we just going through it right now"

"That upstairs is not no damn respect. That is a child that thinks life is going to be handed to her. You don't see that. I told you from the start to discipline her. When she would put her hands on you. You wouldn't do shit so now that You finally realized shit is getting real 12 years too late you want my help? Karma. You did this too me at her age even yet, but younger. Everything-"

"Ma don't"

"No I am because you need to hear the truth. Everything you did since you was 13 is affecting you more now. You would run the streets and come home in wee hours. You would do the most ridiculous stuff beyonce as a teen. I tried my best to discipline you but you wouldn't listen until you got pregnant. It's been years since I seen the original beyonce. When you turned 13 I barely even knew if I had two kids. After...after you had jasmine...when you was 20 I seen the change. You change for the better. You stood up and became a mom, but you gave that right up when she was 15 months old. That girl needed her mama. I was willing to keep her while you worked. But you wanted to stay and chase after that Anthony boy. For what reason? I don't know. But you should have stayed focused. Yes, you did stay in her life but you have to realize that she knew you as her cousin before a mother. Beyonce, I told you to be in her life and make sure she knows that you are her mother. Mya had her almost 10 years before you stepped up and came in and said, 'hey GG I'm ya real mother' after you knew she had so much hatred for her birth mother because she gave her up. You need to sit down and talk to that girl and tell her the REAL reason why you wasn't there."