20

I am soooooo sorry for posting the same chapter twice it was an honest accident. I deserve a high five to the face. But anyway here is the REAL chapter 20

June 4th, 2017

I woke up due to the bright sunlight raving through the blind slits. I groaned getting out of bed. I looked and noticed it wasn't my room or my bed. Memories of the night before clouded my mind and I smiled. I got up grabbing my hygiene stuff heading to the bathroom when I bumped into Anthony.

I dropped all my stuff as he stood there looking confused

"You okay?"

I was lost words. The wetness in between my legs could have told my whole story in just one moan. I licked my lip browsing through his toned tattooed body. I wanted him to throw me on the bed and fuck the shit out of me. We don't have to rush to be at the hospital.

"Beyoncé!"

I quickly blinked, "huh" never removing my eyes from his EBK tattoo.

"Are you okay?"

I slowly looked up at him. His toned arm gripped the small tooth brush causing a vein to become visible. His jawline was tight as hell and them lips. The mercy I would need if he was to ever place them on my-

"Beyoncé?!"

"What?!" I asked frustrated

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, damn stop asking me. Move!" I brushed past him, "and put a damn shirt on. You not even that toned. You ugly as hell! Nobody wants to see that shit!"

As soon as I thought he let the shit go he busted into the bathroom pushing me onto the counter.

"So I'm ugly?" He asked smiling

"You not that cute, ya hair is uneven, you look dusty, so what else are you going to do besides pinning me to the counter"

He laughed nodding his head letting me go, "I can fuck the shit out of you"

Please daddy fuck me

"But I respect you so nah" he said shaking his head putting me down

He began to walk away. I grabbed his arm, "I know you heard about me"

"I being real with cuz I heard about you. Imma be waiting for you at the door"

I laughed, "get out Anthony"

He winked at me closing the door. I hopped into the shower cleaning my body. When I got out I did my hygiene stuff. Within 30 minutes I was ready to leave.

"Took you long enough" Anthony announced

"Shut up"

"Okay"

We walked out the lobby. The valet pulled his car out from the garage. He opened the door for me as I mumbled a thank you. The ride to the hospital was short with laughs.

The elevators dinged on jasmines floor. We walked and seen the doctor leave the receptionist desk. He turned and smiled.

"Mr and Mrs. Gonzalez"

This nigga

"Um she is Mrs. Carter and I'm Mr. Gonzalez. We aren't married"

He nodded fixing the names, "well I have wonderful news-"

"She woke up?!" I asked getting ready to walk away. Anthony pulled me back wrapping his arms around my waist whispering in my ear, "let the man speak"

I sighed, "My apologies, please continue"

He nodded, "well she hasn't woken up yet. But she is officially off life support and her immune system seems to be getting stronger. It's not the best but it's slowly getting there. Now jasmine is completely brain dead. We ran hundreds of test on her brain and it seems as if multiple parts of her brain isn't functioning such as the limbic system which controls memories. Some parts are functionally perfectly fine but one part and that's the hippocampus. This may affect all her memory. Now there is strong hope for this function to start activities very soon we will just have to give it time till then"

Her dad and I nodded.

"Is that all?"

"Yes. And also jasmine's body temperature has risen in 4 degrees which is a great thing. If my calculations are correct if jasmine's body operates in this form everyday then she should be up within 2-3 weeks no longer than a month and that's a fact. You both have a fighter in y'all hands"

I nodded, "we do. Thank you so much"

"Thank you doctor" Anthony thanked.

"It's my pleasure. You guys may go see her"

We nodded walking away. I turned to look at Anthony, "our baby is going to wake up. Oh my lord Jesus Christ. I need to go to church. This is a blessing Anthony"

He smiled and nodded, "yea only the big homie can do that type of magical stuff"

"The big homie?"

"Yea"

"Who is the big homie?"

"Uh Jessie"

"Who?" I asked confused

He smiled, "Jessie. The dude that carried the letter T"

I faced palmed myself, "you most definitely need to read the Bible"

"I know I been slacking"

I laughed Turning into jasmine's room. It brought a smile to my face hearing her heartbeat on the electrocardiography machine. It turned wider knowing she was doing it on her own.

I walked up to her placing my hand on her cheek rubbing it. She was still cold but not as cold as she was a few days ago.

"Keep fighting baby girl. Dad and I aren't going anywhere. You got this"

"Ohhhh I know his name" Anthony exclaimed

I frowned turning to look at him.

"His name is Jesus not Jessie. I knew it started with a J" he smiled looking like a complete idiot

"I'm going to let your dumbass daddy explain how he thought jessie was Jesus" I said walking away

Anthony smacked his lips, "shut up you baby giraffe"

I gasped smiling. We heard a double beep on the heart monitor and looked down at Jasmine. Her lips were still pink but it was a bright red. It looked like she was smirking well at least trying to. You couldn't tell if she moved or not. It could have been us tripping. We looked at each other.

"What the-"

We closed our eyes tightly. When I opened mine. Anthony was looking at me. We slowly turned to looked at jasmine and seen that her lips were straight as hell. We tripping.
•••••••••••••
I apologize for the mishap earlier today I didn't even read the chapter I'm soooo dumb. I'm sorry.

>>Did bey sleep with Anthony?

>>Beys thoughts on Anthony?

>>Jasmines condition and her making progress

>>Will she wake up in time?

>>Is she going to keep her memory?

>>Did jasmine move or is her parents tripping?

>>What should happen next?
•••••••••
30+ votes
45+ comments