12

April 15, 2016

Kelly, Michelle, LaLa, gwyneth, solo, Latoya and Latavia sat at the same table as me waiting for an apology that I was soon going to give. They have all the reasons in the world to be mad at me and I understand.

I waited for them to give me their undivided attention before I spoke. I mean the table wasn't quiet their was minimum chattering going around. I cleared my throat and they looked at me. I wanted to start my apologies going from the friends I knew the longest starting with Latoya

"I've known you for so long and I know we went through our problems and with me being stubborn I never listen to any advice you have ever given me. For me to get upset and lash out on you last Tuesday was completely uncalled for you were right. And I hate being wrong I just want you to accept my apology" I apologize with so much emotion all she did was look at latavia

They could be twins if they wanted too

"Latavia I know I'm an asshole towards you" I started. She agreed with a smirk. "But it's all love. You aren't here to break me or anything. It's wrong for me to call you fake when all you did was try to tell me right from wrong. Ever since I was teen and all I did was turn my back on you. I'm soooo sorry latavia and we came a long ways. You and Latoya even gave up fame to keep our friendship together. That shows that y'all actually value our relationship. I can't let this one thing come between us and break us apart. I'm sorry"

She nodded and looked at Kelly as latavia did the same. Oh Lordy. I kept going on and on with the apologies until I was looking over at gwyneth by now the whole table had eyes on her. I sighed knowing I did her ass wrong

"Gwyneth I'm sorry. I know sorry isn't going to cover up what I said to you, but I didn't mean any of it. I'm so wrong for bringing up your divorce saying at least I'm woman enough to work out my marriage and stuff like that. I'm sorry for telling you to mind your own business when you were only trying to help. I'm sorry for using blue as a weapon against you knowing you adore her. I'm sorry for telling you to not tell me how to raise my daughter when you have a daughter of your own and is the sweetest thing on earth. You know I adore your kids and I wouldn't do anything to hurt them or you. Gwyneth you were my first white female friend and because of that you are my best friend. You are understanding, selfless, non judgemental. You were there when I needed a shoulder to cry on when I was going through my marriage problems. I'm so wrong for calling you out your name. That's wasn't me that was the phone. That was Another beyonce speaking. You know I would never say those things to you. I'm not letting go of this friendship. You showed me that black and white women can be strong together and I honor you for that. I just want you to see past my hate and see that I am uniquely sorry"

She wiped her tears before looking over at solo. I wiped my tears before speaking to my little sister

"Solange, thuthu, I love you so much. You are my baby. You always was and forever will be. We are sisters for life. You had my back when I had my shit going on and I had your back when you had yours. I know you will never tell lies and wat you told me hurt really bad and that's how I know it's the truth. The truth always hurt. You care a lot for you nieces and it's your job to protect them. You don't like saying stuff that will hurt me, but if it's the truth then you will say it. Thuthu You whooped my husbands ass in the elevator for me and at the family reunion and in the studio"

The tabled laughed including myself

"You need to be on WWE" I said, "including myself because I helped you whoop his ass on mamas lawn. Anyway we are sisters. We are going to fight with each other but I can't live knowing my little sister is upset at me. You know I would do anything for you. I want my little sister and all you want is your big sister and I'm right here. I was there when mommy and daddy broke up. I was there during your first heart break. And you know what I did to devin? I was the one that slashed his tires and egged his house that Halloween night."